October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Federal OSHA has just posted the Vaccine Mandate for COMMENT ONLY to their website: You can read it here: COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS | Occupational Safety and Health Administration

I stand corrected. It will be posted in the Federal Register tomorrow. I attached a quick summary of it for you here: https://www.osha.gov/sites/default/files/publications/OSHA4162.pdf

Effective Dates. The ETS is effective immediately upon publication in Federal Register.

2 Likes

How are you @catfaire ? :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m crying. My marriage is over. My ā€œcovidā€ friends are setting him up with another woman. He has been lying to me. Iā€™m so sad. Just trying to hang on. All these vaccinated people just love to hurt us unvaccinated people.

11 Likes

catfaire it breaks my heart that this is where things have led. you have had the cleanest, most forgiving heart, and Iā€™m proud of you that you never gave up and continued making things work with the person youā€™d vowed yourself to. you have kept yourself righteous despite him hurting you over and over again. heā€™s crossed the line before but this really seals the sad deal. youā€™ve done everything you can and still itā€™s not easy to just walk off after that. my heart goes out to you, I am praying for your comfort and protection. we are all here for you so please feel free to let us know if you need anything. thereā€™s so much more I could say but I want to make sure I donā€™t go in a direction that doesnā€™t help you right now. just want you to know how much I care and want you to feel encouraged despite whatā€™s happening. you have kept yourself clean <3 <3 keeping you in my prayers and will be thinking of you!!

9 Likes

Youā€™re in our prayers. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. Please hang in there and keep us close. We love you.

8 Likes

I am so sorry for the losses you have experienced. May God continue to bless and keep you and give you wisdom as you navigate a new path for your future. You will see your grandbabies again one day.
The Lord is with you.

3 Likes

Sounds nice to have found a church that includes your neighbours and is nearby. You indicated you would share what you know and that will be to their benefit.
Consider sharing JD Farag and Rock Harbour with Brandon Halthouse as well as Tom Hughes web addresses.

1 Like

Good idea. I will do that when I get the opportunity.

Thank you. I love all of you too!

1 Like

Your in Australia?

Dear heavenly Father, we thank you for the precious presence of Cahterine on our forum. We thank you for the opportunity to be of any encouragement to her at such a great time of need. We ask that you fill her heart with supernatural hope and deepening spiritual eyes. As your days to return are numbered. And we will all see you very soon.

During our sojourning with remaining days, we ask that your love that transcends our ability to fathom be very much noticed in Catherineā€™s heart, mind, spirit and soul at this time. That the footprints in the sand in these days for her can clearly be seen as yours. That her new found church become a feast of healing for her and those lives there she also touches. That she be filled with the majestic beauty of kinship in you. And that her soul soars upon your wings of healing, bringing hope and fullness to her new found local family for your names sake. May she become ever aware of the great depths and heights trusting upon you in such days of encircling challenge bringsā€¦providing fresh and profound opportunity in knowing you more. Radiant colors not known as signature of your sealing her in your spirit at this time be experienced in her as even a living rainbow of your promises to your saints.

We look forward to sharing what times we might share with Catherine in all of this. And that these days of ours with her be sanctified in your wisdom, love, and tender care as the days are surely evil. And that these days most precious to you as we near gathering to you be honored and cherished in your name. The name above every name. Christ our Lord. Amen.

4 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful prayer.

2 Likes