October 30, 2022 - 1 Peter 4:7-11 - The End of all Things is Near

:bible2: 1 Peter 4:7 (with Worship)

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about what our posture should be as Christians in light of how that the end of all things is near, especially those who are suffering hardship.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on YouTube

:mag_right: 1 Peter Video List: Here

12 Likes

CONVERGENCE! A WORLD IN TURMOIL! (Matthew 24:6-8)

The world is infected with pestilences like cholera, ebola, covid and monkeypox! Countries across the globe have food shortages and soaring inflation all pointing to a famine! There been a lack of rainfall and rivers are drying up around the globe that has led to a drought! Nation is rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom with the leaders of Russia and North Korea who have their fingers on the nuclear button! Creation is groaning with extreme weather patterns hitting all across the globe in the form of flooding and earthquakers!

PERILOUS TIMES SHALL COME!!

We are living at a time where good is called evil and evil called good!

:open_book:2 Timothy 3:1-5
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I’ve been thinking and talking a lot about Noah lately. I have to believe that the days we are living in are eerily reminiscent of his moment in time!

Noah, the prophet of God, was very likely mocked and ridiculed for preaching “righteousness” (2 Peter 2:5). The Bible reveals that in the end times, prior to Christ’s return, people will also ignore warnings to repent. As Peter notes, “Scoffers will come in the last days, … saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming?’” (2 Peter 3:3-4).

We are living on a planet that is intoxicated with its own sexual pursuits and perversions. Noah’s generation deleted God from the human mind, erasing him from their collective conscience and culture. This disregard for their creator explains the moral corruptness found in his day.

Todd Hampson " Noah seemed crazy until the rain started. But soon, the world was covered by violent water like a massive boiling pot. Please don’t ignore the conditions that are screaming at us that the Lord is real, that time is short, that judgment is coming, and that Jesus paid it all. It doesn’t matter what your past is, or how hard you have run from God. Today is the day of salvation. Jesus paid it all. Please come to him now! You too can have hope, clarity, and joy in the midst of these increasingly disruptive world conditions. He promises to never leave us."

I believe that we are living on the very threshold of eternity. I believe that the rain is coming.

Please, don’t miss the boat. Get on the arc now!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

12 Likes

please come quickly Lord Jesus

12 Likes

Father use me, lead me Lord… help me to be fervent, to reach out in love in helping my brothers and sisters. We are so needy Lord and we ofcourse need You and we also need each other.

9 Likes

Not only are we on the runway siting on flight 777 on Titus 2:13 airlines but the engines have started!!

10 Likes

I feel so defeated telling loved ones about how near the end is. Every one of the people I love and try to show them all that’s happening in this world is prophetic it’s like it goes in 1 ear and out the other! I keep trying though. Why is it so hard for them to accept? I just don’t get their obstinacy!

8 Likes

:latin_cross: :+1: :smile:Same here - no one i talk to seems like every thing is normal - time is a short -BLESSED HOPE MAY be coming between now and next feast of trumpets - MARANATHA and keep looking up :ok_hand: :pray:

6 Likes

Maybe you’re witnessing to the future tribulation saints.

6 Likes

Thats very inspirational. I keep hoping that after my departure (rapture or death) my daughter and family members may remember

7 Likes

Me too, sister.

6 Likes

Yes very telling. Also, I read today about a Satanic Church un-baptizing people and shouting Hail satan. Then marking their forehead with an upside down cross. We truly are living in the last days just as GODS HOLY word describes it. Maranatha!!

4 Likes

yes, “for the time will come when they shall not endure sound doctrine, but will heap to themselves teachers having itching ears…” And no you are not overthinking, it is all foretold this would happen, its so hard to bear, that they can’t hear us. We are speaking out of love, but they are unable to receive it. They had no love for the truth, and were turned to strong delusion that they would believe a lie. They wanted to hold on to this world. It is tragic.
It could be that during the tribulation, they will remember our words. Also the angel of the Lord will be literally broadcasting the truth of turning to God and the salvation message. i realize you already know all this, its just for me often hearing reminders helps to bear it. It’s truly heartbreaking and distressing in these days right before the harpezo. Such a burden in our hearts to reach the lost, that is just Christ in us. Of ourselves we can do nothing but lean on and trust Him through this dark valley of the Shadow of death, Ps 23
comforting promises there
love ps 37, 91, 27, 64, I read to hold on.
pardon my blab, just felt led to uplift my sibling in Christ. :two_hearts:
Hang in there dear sis, it won’t be long

5 Likes

Hi wren, how r ? Dear sis praying for you.
Wren just as things are becoming much more blatant _at the weekend i recieved several messages and a most unfortunate phone call from my niece. (Wiccan) she told me she God is real ! Jesus is real! At first i was optimistic. Bottom line is this entity was talking to her audibly, it told herbshe didn’t need to repent. When i tried to tell her we all sinned, that she needed to test the Spirits to see if they are off God things got unpleasant. This ‘god’ was telling her i didnt know God, i dodnt care about her. It was bizaar i felt like i was talking to someone possessed. I woke up on monday to 84 messages from her. I should request prayer here, my wednesday prayer group are praying for Freda. The phone shows i missed a call from her at 2.51 am last night. Just as well i doubt she would have gotten a Christian response! But it just blows me away how in your face the enemy is now.

5 Likes

OMGoodness Margaret,
praying for you and that situation. I think your discernment was right. 84 calls, oh my.
That is not the Holy Spirit talking there, and you knew it.
Thank you so much dear Margaret for your prayers too. God is so good, i am still in awe every day. I am glad we have eternity to praise Him because i just cannot do it enough down here. Only God could help me and he did. worse valley ever in this life…But God. but that for another time.
Thanks so much dear sis, and hope to TTYS. Please stay safe, something is very amiss there. esp if she is still a wiccan. It could be exactly what you said.

5 Likes

Praise God that he is with you, so delighted when i read about the natural herbal bullet your hubby found. That God walked with you through your trial, every step of the way. Yes his absolute kindness compassion and yet holy purity deserve our praise ! How awesome is his love!
How incredible that he choose us. So grateful. How marvellous oh how wonderful and my song shall ever be oh how marvellous is my Saviour’s love for me
I am so glad his giftings and calling are irrevocable i let him down so many times.
Thank you for your prayers and kindness wren. And for your advice.

4 Likes

Oh that’s a beautiful metsphor the engines have started thsnk you i must remember that

2 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD! Thank you for your courage! I pray that the Lord will protect you and your family and the church! Much love in Christ.

6 Likes

Oh man that’s awful! It sickens me to see people turning away from God into the hands of Satanic cults and doing satanic things. There are many powerful people who are Satanists and make Satanic policies that give the people a pass to do vile things. It’s truly disgusting and i can’t look at it anymore.

1 Like