October 30, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Emperor Has No Clothes

3 Likes

Dan- this is a great bible truth our LORD has given us in scripture - good timing to put it here -thank you - have a blessed week as we await the return of our BLESSED HOPE -MARANATHA

2 Likes

@ClearMiddle
Hello forum sister nice to see you back around on the forum.

Without going into a documentary on Bible translations, I will simply say that there are some very beneficial programs out there that are free, some require a fee or membership.
One of the free ones (I like free) is

You will have numerous translations at the click of a mouse as well as word for word in the Greek and the Strongs concordance word for word definitions. Commentaries and other helps.
Its a little advanced, but you sound advanced.
You might also check out the origin of your Greek New Testament. I love the Interlinear Greek-English New Testament that I have by Green. It gives me word for word, KJV and literal translation all rolled up into one.

You might also check out some of Chuck Missler’s teachings on Utube.
Hope this helps.
A brother

7 Likes

Pastor JD thank you for this another remarkable and edifying update. I just wanted to let your IT people know that the ability to share this update on FB and others is not working as it use to; something is wrong with the share.
Thank you and God bless you and your ministry.

3 Likes

Hi Michael, you need to contact them at Support Center:

https://support.jdfarag.org/hc/en-us

6 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for the October 30th Prophecy update.
This was a very powerful message for those who have hear to hear but we are living in an age of great deception.

Going with the flow seems to be the flavor of the day, few are willing to take a stand for the truth anymore. Just to give an example here look at Halloween, for it seem to have invaded the Christians Churches.
Few believers seems to have eyes to see that this is an occult’s and pagan holiday and they are totally at easy in letting their children dress up as witches or all sort of grotesque creature simply because they believe that it is simply a game.

Years ago me and Pauline were going to a Church that had In home life groups on week night and people were encourage to join a life group.

After a while they started to advertise the life group on Sunday morning using video skit, one Sunday morning the video skit was showing Lord’s of the Rings character in the skit to encourage people to join the life group.
Needless to say, I had a huge problem with that and I wrote the church a letter asking , How can the church justify using occult character in a video skit at Church when we as parents are attempting to teach our kids or grandkids that the occult or witchcraft world is not to be a playground for the Christians.
Needless to say our concern fell on deaf ears and after we left, the Church sent an associate Pastor to see me regarding our concern.
The associate Pastor 100% agreed with our concern but he lacked the strength to take a stand, it was simply easier to go with the flow.
I had also addressed the selection of worship music asking why the churches had shelved the old hymns and gone with the new contemporary music which basically replicate the night club with it’s dark atmosphere and dancing girls.

Seem that theses questions are simply too hard to answers.

Again Thank you Pastor JD, be bless in Jesus name my good Shepard

10 Likes
2 Likes

Australia is paying reparations for injuries from the mandatory COVID vaccine, including funerals.

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

I believe we already have a word for “involuntary euthanasia”. Call it what they want, it will always be on God’s Top 10 list. :broken_heart:

11 Likes

?

1 Like

escape Nuremberg 2.0 trial of course.

doubtful it will happen as TPTB controls legal areas.

1 Like

---------------------------------

Replay of the talk on Sunday, better download if possible due to long session

2 Likes

Excellent Prophecy Update Pastor JD. Thank you and Calvary Chapel Hawaii for all the encouraging messages you bring to us, may God Richly Bless You - & even more in the days ahead!

6 Likes
3 Likes

@CN

I heard on the Hannity radio show today when a trucked called in and he said that there was only like 20 - 22 days of diesel left for truckers, and that was it.
Government allegedly doing nothing about it.

4 Likes

If/when Pastor JD gets censored by these mind control freaks, I will be extremely unhappy. Listening to Pastor JD’s prophecy updates is the highlight of my week. I can only pray that the rapture happens before they take pastor JD away from his flock.

16 Likes

You and me, and many others also sister Catherine.

14 Likes