October 31, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dr Lee Merritt is good in biowarfare arena.

I posted several of her interviews…

I just listened to this speech and interview, it is horrifying. Openly discussing this digital dictatorship.

1 Like

As I listened to Jd Farag this morning, I couldn’t help but think about how one might go about setting up a biological attack. What the strategy might look like?

There would be the initial attack. It wouldn’t necessarily wipe out everyone. It would say…soften them up.

The enemy would watch and wait. Looking for the vulnerabilities. Monitor social media, which I think we have seen the crackdown by our own government. We have been sitting back wondering how they get away with all this censorship? Yet, we also know China has vast ability to monitor social media and even influence it.

Why the crush on anti-vaxxers? Maybe our government is trying to hide that vulnerability from our enemy? It is obvious the shot is minimally effective, yet they push it like it is the best thing since sliced bread. It doesn’t convince us and surely China isn’t convinced either.

Serious supply chain issues. Another softening point.

The Great Resignation and labor crisis. Another softening point.

The impending economic collapse/recession/depression. Softening again.

Watching and waiting. Covid-19 was bioweapon. What will a biotech weapon look like? When will it be released? How? America is a melting pot, what genetic make-up will it hit? Europeans? Jews? Muslims?

China still has outbreaks of Covid-19, but you do not hear of mass outbreaks or deaths. Some would say because they are a closed society, I think they have the “antidote.” And when an outbreak occurs they lockdown, test, and provide the ‘antidote.’ Early on I read the story of a man teaching english in China during the first wave. He went to the hospital and they gave him a pill that helped. It didn’t resolve it completely, so went back and they gave him a second pill. Didn’t tell him what it was, but he survived.

Time will tell

It would be over 5G.
The jab is more advanced than people realise.
Once people are connected to the internet of things, they could upload a command and kill anyone they want. Take complete control of anyone, implant false memories or delete real ones.
They will literally have control over anyone they want. That’s the reason for the push.

The systems needed within the body are literally being constructed in the jabbed. It’s just a matter of time before construction is complete enough for their systems to come online.

Science fiction is today’s reality.

5 Likes

Oddly enough, his middle name is Noah. :thinking:

Does anyone else take note of the fact that there’s a biblically-specified Ark attraction in the state of Kentucky?! Ark Encounter. Not sure, but i think God wants to make it blatantly obvious which days these are, n’est-ce pas?

3 Likes

No wonder the first captain america film included “Hail Hydra” , likening them to Nazis. Along with his genetic changes. Ugh!

2 Likes

The Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J are all different concoctions

Are they really all that different? I nearly fell off my chair when they announced one could mix and match the boosters shots! I thought to my self…really. Mix and match EUA shots.

6 Likes

yup yup yup!!! and despite our logical sayings like this, we are considered to be the crazy ones who don’t want to follow rules.

6 Likes

This one caught my attention Dennis. I don’t hear that phraseology much theses days. Glad they are thinking in that direction. Although we have slightly differing nuances on what certain things mean in the unfolding of scripture prophetically, I would hope it helpful in some way to post a little something on what this article brings up.

THE CONVERGENCE OF THINKING
As I read the article, I see it means something different than what I thought it might be suggesting,. The convergence of thought I was thinking that I don’t see all that much brought up on these days is the way in which God permits varying ideologies a sense of their version of end times coming. For example, AOC’s statement in the USA that due to climate change we only have 11 years. If people who believe in climate change have a sense that the world is ending soon, at least they might think differently as to what time it is. Not that climate change is a real thing, but that God might gracious permit the unbelieving to start waking up to some hard realities that will be coming another way.

But that is not what this article is about. It is more along the lines of the 10 kings to come in the beast system and their unity of thought. I have found it of common thought historically that we would be looking today to see who these 10 kings or which 10 kingdoms these are today. However, IMHO it might be helpful to consider something in regards to this.

DANIEL’S FOUR BEASTS
Historically theologians have seen these as Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. I believe there is some clout to this view, but as mirror like (for example Daniel had this vision long after Nebuchadnezzar had passed away–and Daniel was never given the specifics on who these kingdoms would be). I would see them also represented as end time nations that would cue us in as to what time it is.

I used to think perhaps these 4 kingdoms existed simultaneously (like we see hint of in Revelation 13). But I believe those might be aspects of residual end times kingdoms collectively subsumed by the last beast kingdom (Rev 13:2-3). But as I think upon this, it is possible that these are the succession of end time kingdoms (rather than a focus on their co-existence in any particular period). In the succession view (which i believe is more likely the accurate one) it would seem to me to be the following:

Lion: End of Monarchy (Rep England) into Age of Democracy via America
Bear: Russia (3 ribs being Turkey, Iran, and Syria…kill and eat much flesh “Ezekiel 38 war”)
Leopard: Kingdom yet to come (the inaugural kingdom of the 1st half of the tribulation)
The Beast: The kingdom of AC emerging in the second half of the tribulation (thus Revelation 13 demonstrated a time the red dragon in Rev 12 had fallen to earth having been kicked out of heaven).

SOME HERMENEUTICS TO GAUAGE
One of the main thematic difficulties I have been witnessing of our day is that we seem to tend to pull the 70th week into the age of grace. I would see these two ages as extremely separate (although of course their will be overlap). If the 10 kings, for example, are the second half of the tribulation…then we would not be seeing them right now because the Leopard would actually be up next after the Ezekiel 38 war. I just bring this sort of perspective up because we could be mapping all kinds of things to prophecy that might be somewhat premature. Although in the excitement of our day, it is reasonable to understand why we might. But that it might also be that the 10 kings come when Satan is thrown to earth (which appear to be a fight during the season of the rapture and might last the first 3.5 years of the tribulation). So just saying that as a noble attempt of this article trying to find the 3 nations the AC puts down might not be actually all that measurable in an age where there is no AC, and likely no 10 kings that don’t have a kingdom yet according to Revelation 17.

I always appreciate your posts brother. Just some contrasting food for thought. Blessings.

2 Likes

China is convinced, they are pushing the Jab.

The Jab is a biotech weapon, it contains CRISPR gene-editing technology

1 Like

Hi! Possibly more with Astrazeneca, idk. But you can look it up on Orwell City on telegram. I know they’ve had stuff. May God bless and protect your daughter!

Well, i don’t know about the vac having ethnicity target(s), but there was a lot last year about people who are black having a harder time with covid because vitamin D is not as easily absorbed. Dr. Simone Gold talked about this as well in a talk she gave.

Must say, that worship was beautiful!!! Thank you worship team at CC Kaneohe! :heart::dove:

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

I Dennis, thank you so much for telling me about the magnifying glass. I actually wondered what it did. LOL LOL

Thank you, I have the Spartacus letter. I will re-read it I don’t remember that it was talking about what I want to know. But I definitely will look at it again. My main question I think is why are there so few people that actually battery sticks to? I know a lot of people that have taken the job and the battery doesn’t stick to them. So, I am just wondering if something magnetic in the jail or if it’s something else. Thank you for your response and God bless you.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@dlcv Thanks Dennis. Regarding the video on Lot Numbers:

I live in CA and I remember that lot that had begun being given and was the same day withdrawn. So I am guessing that CA is NOT one of the 13 states those batches were MEANT to be distributed to. That would stand to reason as my younger daughter and I have discussed how we have seen so much in the news about folks who have died or had really serious reactions, but no one we personally know here in CA has experienced anything beyond mild ones.

The other thing I found very interesting in that video was that they had discovered that despite what many of the white hat doctors have been telling us, there were no placebos. They were all the actual jab, although obviously some of them not equal based on the ingredients.

Did you watch this one @wren ? What are your thoughts?

3 Likes