October 9, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Proof is in the Prophetic Pudding

@Janet7 @Susan

I’m going to try an watch them too, but it might take a while. Your comment gives me pause Janet! :grimacing::flushed:

3 Likes

Brace yourself. I’m done working for the day, so I’m watching the 5-hour long video now. Words can’t describe the evil lies that we’ve believed!

4 Likes

Yeah, it ain’t pretty.

3 Likes

I am listening to the flight atten’t now and no other word I can describe but Daunting with a capital D.
I listen for a while and have to turn it off, then go back after I’ve given my fear to the Lord.
It is sickening as well.

6 Likes

Same here with the 5-hour video. I’m probably considered a glutton for punishment, but I hate being deceived. These videos explain a lot.

6 Likes

Two-thirds of the way through the 5-hour video, and I am absolutely heartbroken and dumbfounded by the deceipt and greed of such evil beings. It’s truly indescribable. There is so much detailed and scientific evidence contained in this video, including responses from “debunkers” that are proven wrong time and again. Gotta have another break, then finish it and pray I don’t have nightmares for the rest of my life. God bless Pastor JD.

7 Likes

Love, love, loved that letter at the end. Yes! He echoed everything I wanted to say about JD not retracting his message. The letter was succinctly and poignantly put.

Thank you JD for all that you do and all the truth you tell. Keep doing it!

9 Likes

---------------------------------

2 Likes

There is no salvation in politics.

Your salvation does not depend on politics in any way shape or form. It depends solely on the atoning blood of Jesus Christ and your response to it.

Your salvation does not depend on adhering to the correct political ideology. When you meet your maker, you will not be subjected to an ideological test to determine your fate.

Your salvation does not depend on wining this or that policy fight, and nor does it fail if you lose this or that policy battle.

Your salvation does not depend on the status and place of Christianity in your culture.

Nor does your salvation depend on how much power you do or do not hold as a Christian or a church.

This is not to say that politics is unimportant. It is one of the most impactful aspects of human existence. So by all means care about it and fight the good fight in the political arena.

Just avoid conflating salvation and politics. For if conflated, you risk your actual salvation, by losing sight of what it is, and you risk creating hell on Earth in the mistaken view that Heaven on Earth is possible.

Christus victor

2 Likes

9 Likes

Great interview regarding US false flag events . Interesting comment on 9/11- the media sold the narrative. Globalists didn’t even have to work that hard to cover things up. Anyone with the logical truth were shut down as conspiracy theorists. Joe Olson (Part 1) on Jerm Warfare with Jeremy Nell - 19 September 2022 | TNT Radio (podbean.com)

1 Like

Joe Olson (Part 2) on Jerm Warfare with Jeremy Nell - 19 September 2022 | TNT Radio (podbean.com)

19 Likes

Here’s one you may like to listen to. James Fetzer on the 9/11 coverup | Jerm Warfare (podbean.com)
James states that it was a joint operation with the Israelis- to combat the Arabs in the Middle East- hence the invasion into Iraq ‘justified’

1 Like

@Janet7 @Susan

I listened to the flight attendant…nothing surprised me…which is sad. But it was chilling to hear more about what may have happened to the actual passengers. I hadn’t thought that through. I’m pretty sure JD just proves through some pretty solid evidence, that there were no planes.

Also, this is pure speculation but maybe the whole world is being given evil, corrupted, ineffective and foolish leaders on purpose, and they may be exposed on purpose in order to make the AC look really good. Or basically the countries governments are being sabotaged along with the economies to usher in the NWO?

8 Likes
2 Likes

Actually you can download the video ( huge size ) of 5.9GB for those who have high speed internet:

Added extra link for Rumble fans! Same same video.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t doubt it. I do not particularly like Steve Quayle since he drones on and on and no one get a word in, but agree with this conclusion.

3 Likes

Wholesale Persecution is on the horizon, and most Christians are unaware.
Video Report: 11 Anti-Abortion Activists Indicted for Protesting | Newsmax.com

2 Likes
1 Like