🏃🏽 Oh yes you can!

:running_man:t4:
If you find yourself tired or ill prepared running this race set before us, take some encouragement from Cliff Young’s story. And if you have other stories, encouragement or pep talks please add them here. We need them now more than ever.

4 Likes

:point_up: @DallasT if you are looking for a positive place to lurk, try the post above. I hope you are having an amazing day with our Lord! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I am doing fine. There is just so much drama going on, on the forum that I wanted to stay away for awhile so I don’t get swept up in it.
Lately I get angry easy so I am trying to lurk more and just learn to let things go and not get involved. I am also realizing how addicted I am to this forum - especially the people.
I think that is o.k. as long as I stay positive and read uplifting things.
Love you sister and thanks for the inspirational story.

9 Likes

So sorry you are being affected by others negatively here on the forum. It is understandable, but it is good to just read other posts and prayer requests. God will let you know when to respond or pray. It has worked well for me when discussions get too unloving or negative. Praying for you dear sis!

4 Likes

So many of you on this forum have been my lighthouse in these storms of life. Thank you to all.

9 Likes

It goes both ways @DallasT! Along with the lighthouse, we need fog horns and bell bouys to aid our navigation during foggy times of poor visibility. I appreciate all of your postings that point me back to God and his truth, keeping me on course during this storm of rediculous insanity. :heartpulse::two_hearts:
file

6 Likes

I agree. I am thankful for you @DallasT !!:two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Jesus : lifeboat and anchor in our storms

Get in , hold on, trust and fear not

5 Likes