Old alone and sometimes confused

I’m 81 years old, alone and sometimes confused. Please pray for me that I would think a little better than I do. I have no one to turn to except the family of God…,please have mercy on me and pray for me. Thank you.
I’m going to be ok…thanks to your prayers. Marino

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

78 Likes

Oh, so sorry you’re alone. I’m not much with words, but please know I’m thinking about you and praying for you. God bless you.

21 Likes

@Marino I am praying for you now. Lord Jesus, please restore Marino’s clarity of mind so that he can do all he needs daily. Provide him with fellowship, a trusted friend to share his day with. Show him your great love and power, even now, Oh Lord!

In Jesus’ name,
Amen

P.S. Marino, welcome to this group and you have friends here, sir. I see you have a US Marine ball cap on— I know you have some brothers here who share that in common with you. Semper fi!

Cindy

28 Likes

Thank You Janet7

12 Likes

@Marino I will pray for you. Please know that you are not alone. I know it may feel like it. I certainly have that feeling as well. But when I hit my lowest, I remember that I’m never truly alone, because Jesus is with me. I’m not trying to make it sound like everything is fine. Believe me, yesterday and today have been pretty awful in terms of the loneliness. But I keep looking at scriptures that say that the Lord will not forsake me, that he will always be with me. And that He knows the number of the hairs on my head. It makes me feel better knowing this.
You are in my prayers. Hang in there. Jesus has you.

20 Likes

Hi Marino, you are not alone Jesus promised to never leave you or forsake you. I will keep you in my daily prayers.

God bless you

20 Likes

So glad you have reached out for prayer, Marino.
I would also like to welcome you to this wonderful prayer community.
I am praying in agreement with @Faith1 , @Janet7 & @Cinchacha
Hold on!
Maranatha
Your sister in Christ

18 Likes

Like that old song goes, tired of living and fear of dying…I just want to be with the Lord. Thank you Faith for your reply and prayer. Marino

16 Likes

Thank you but nothing seems to help I just want to be with the Lord. I’m afraid to take my own life.

11 Likes

Dear Lord ,
we Pray for Marino , we ask you
give him strength through this . We pray
together and ask that you fill his heart
and take the loneliness away and give
him peace . We ask you give him
a peaceful day and your scriptures will
be heard in his mind . We ask the Holy
Spirt will pour onto Marino and give him
hope . Lord we praise you and your our
only hope . We ask this in your Holy
name Jesus Christ anen

17 Likes

@Marino I pray the Lord God will bless you with comfort, clarity, and peace. He loves you, he created you, he will be a real and present help in trouble, amen.

15 Likes

Dearest @Marino Fear not for while physically, you may be alone, always recall the Lord is standing with you. The isolation of being alone is foreign to many and they don’t “quite” have a full presentation of it, but there are they who truly get the emotions you’re feeling and the thoughts you have had. Always know in one way or another, the Lord and Savior you walk with, always walks with you.

Ever Loving Heavenly Father

Presenting brethren in this fashion seems odd for many, but I would like you to see Marino here today and please bless him with a smile across your lips as we ask You bless him with comfort and peace and calm in his heart and mind. He deals every day with troubles and trials that many of us could never handle. Yet he stands strong in You Lord. The bravery You have bestowed upon him, the life You have blessed him with and the day in which we live, has been graced to him by You.

Lord we ask that You bring forth a miracle within Marino’s mind today as he has pleaded with You to renew or revitalize his mind for the elasticity to be reinvigorated with his memory, his synopsis and ability to “think better than he does” as he has said. Please speak to him upon a level he can hear today Lord. Please visit with him to show him You are listening. Some of us, me included, need a reminder from time to time that You ARE here with us. Through the Holy Spirit, You have granted many of us the miracle of gratitude for what You deliver us and please continue with that in Marino.

Let the confusion subside in him like the winds in a storm passing. Let the mind run smoothly like the waters of a creek bed on a gentle day. May Marino look upon the environment around him and smile in joy for You have blessed him with a moment of beauty each day. You bless him with Your presence when we do not take notice, and deliver to us a message when we do not expect it.

Please Lord, allow Marino to catch each and every message You place in front of him and continue to pluck from him the ailments and afflictions that cause him confusion from time to time. Please Lord, show him just how blessed he is in Your eyes. And may Marino continue to be blessed also with bold strength and courage to maintain his hold upon his faith in You O Lord. Clasp Your hands around his and help him as we eagerly wait for You to call us home.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

22 Likes

@Marino

Please know you are never alone. Our Father in Heaven is watching over you and His angels have been given charge of you.
Now that you are here on the JDFarag forum, you can never be alone! There are hundreds of people willing to talk with you and share here😊

Father, we join together to pray for Marino. We pray for clarity of mind for him, for the comfort and feel of Your Holy Presence when he feels alone. Thank you, Father. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

15 Likes

@Marino

Prayers for you friend :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a place here for you sir… you are never alone :blush:

Joshua 1:9 - Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Hebrews 13:5 - …be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20 - …and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

21 Likes

Wow. I haven’t come across that expression since my father used to say it to me, sarcastically, when I was about 10 years old.

That was before we both came to the love of the Lord, and now that my father is with the Lord I think he would rephrase:

Tired of living, but fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 1 Timothy 6:12

Much prayer and fellowship will uphold you in the Lord here @Marino - just ask and keep asking and God will provide.

In Christ

26 Likes

Dear @Marino, I am stopping to pray for you, brother. May God provide you with clearer thoughts and may He surround you with His loving care and provision for you in your needs.

15 Likes

@NamDoc …I hope you come to read this post, I just feel like Marino could benefit from your wisdom, Sir.

10 Likes

@Marino I feel your despair brother, I wish I could reach in your heart and remove it. I have no quick answers or platitudes, will pray to the One who will help. The One who cried " My God , my God , why have you forsaken me "? He can feel your pain, He understands how you feel right now. Jesus please hold my brother in your loving arms, and take away feelings of loneliness. Nothing can separate us from your Love, though at times circumstances [seem too] *FEAR… False Emotions Appearing Real
Thank you Jesus for hearing this communities prayers for our brother.
Please PM me if you ever need to talk, welcome to this forum, you are not alone brother.
Warmly Doc

22 Likes

Marino, to be ultra blunt with you, it is a very interesting comment you’ve made here. And with love in my heart for you, I would like to explain something you already know.

As we give our life to the Lord and therefore are saved, our life is no longer ours to do with as we see fit, but rather we have given our life to the Lord for Him to direct as He sees fit. He wouldn’t want us to take our own life anyway. Without even knowing, you are touching lives with what you’re experiencing and helping people fulfill their purpose to come to those in need. There are a lot of things that we do that we don’t realize are a gift of God. One of them being seeking help from those in need of wanting to help but just don’t know how. Talking being the one gift. I wonder if that’s why they call it the gift of gab?

Anyway, Marino. You keep standing tall, sir. You keep coming back and talking with us how ever much you want. While we may not be a face to face solution, we are at least brethren in Christ all looking for the same thing.

While I don’t know you, sir, you are brethren and therefore, I love you as does everyone here rallying to your request for prayer. We’ll do our best to help you with the walk forward as we can.

While what I say may not be helpful, it seems to generate a lot of emotion. Mainly from me but that’s expected, along with typos.

17 Likes

Didn’t see this, I was a Corpsman with 3rd [medical] Batt 3rd Marines, Vietnam 1965 Thank you for your service Marine.
Doc

16 Likes