Over thinking everything

I am in need of prayer support. I seem unable to focus for long and am looking for a church where I can be fed.I seem to be unable to make any clear decisions and my life feels like it is unraveling quickly. category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

19 Likes

We all feel the same way at times. We are living in uncertain times, and it’s hard to know where to allow our thoughts to focus. But we know there is only One that is the same yesterday, today and forever! When anxiety or scattered thinking comes, focus on the Lord and His goodness and grace. You are His beloved!
As far as church, we all feel that way at times as well. You may have to be fed online til the Lord provides some like-minded believers/church in your life. I am praying for you right now🙏

14 Likes

Fight the good fight and keep on moving, Old Satan roars like a lion but God has you firmly in his hand.! I will be bless to pray for you .

8 Likes

That’s where my wife and I are at right now, and its not really a good situation. We know we’re not going to find the perfect church, yet we’re really bothered that our own church avoids the end-times topics and seems to ignore the obvious signs around the world.

I was listening to Amir Tsarfati stress the need to be with fellow Christians in a church setting. And even though they’re not talking of the signs of His return, if that’s all that’s available and they’re biblically based, he said that maybe you should go anyways, and take supplements. Pastor JD’s Prophecy Updates would be an example of what he meant. His comments seemed to hit home with me.

@Susan1 , you’re not alone in this struggle. Though there is no perfect church out there, I do encourage you to find one that is Christ center where you can surround yourself with people who will encourage you in your daily Christian walk. It’s a tall order, but that’s my prayer for you.

10 Likes

I struggle with this also

For Overthinking:
One thing that really helps is taking a step back from my decision and gaining some perspective regarding the circumstance. At times I try to accomplish solutions in my own strength, instead of taking it to God. But that’s just me…

For encouragement in my prayer time daily, I will say aloud certain scriptures over my life:
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. -Matthew 6:33

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5-6

I hope this helps you in some way.
Will be interested to hear what others have to say.
Blessings :blue_heart:

11 Likes

You are not alone my dear. I will keep you in prayer.

7 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I have felt that in a major way! Sending prayers Susan. I need it for that too.

5 Likes

I guess by the responses received so far, you already feel welcome in this prayer community. But let me add my own welcome to you, Susan. :handshake:

I just finished listening to a short exposition of 1 Peter 1: 3ff shared in the Praise the Lord section of the forum. I found it most encouraging. The speaker’s explanation of “gird up the loins of your mind” (near the end of the video) may be relevant to your current circumstances.

Praying for you now to enjoy “the peace that passes all understanding.

4 Likes

Here is my question and I hope someone will respond - I want to just scream when I here what wokey McWOKE WOKE has to say about non Vader’s - now I would rather have the good sense to pray for my enemy’s - but Being a sinner saved by grace I am just having a hard time praying for demonic forces -

5 Likes

Dear ABBA, you who knows Susan best and loves her most, lead her and guide her to a place of worship where she can be fed good, solid food; where she can feed on the Bread of Life. Stitch together again her unraveling life with the Golden thread of your Holy Spirit, moving in her and through her moment by moment. Make plain to her the steps to take and guide her in every decision. Let your path for her be well lit by the wisdom and revelation you shine from Heaven. In These days of deep darkness and confusion, Father, may she stand in the glow of your presence and hold tightly to your mighty right hand. This we offer for her in the name of Jesus, her precious Lord, and ours. Amen :pray:t3: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I don’t pray for the demonic leadership either, they chose to sell their souls and are knowingly serving the god of this world. No pearls for swine. My prayers are for God’s will in everything.

3 Likes