Pictures, memes, illustrations to share/print/etc

Some nice pictures to share, disseminate, print or conversation starter to share the gospel!

These are not mine. I found them on the web and liked them, so thought I’d share these with you.

[edit: I’ll add more in the comments below!]

HEY_JESUS

30 Likes

Thank you so much for starting this thread. Love all your posts and will share some with others.

7 Likes

I will add to it if I come across more.

:heart: Hugs

3 Likes

It’s been a rough day for me, these brought a smile so thank you!
( love the alpha and omega one the most :heart:)

6 Likes

Yes the alpha and omega is great ,
We need to send this around the world
The begining and the end.
That’s our Jesus Christ,

5 Likes

Here’s some more!

12 Likes

imgflip.com you can create all the memes you want. upload whatever photos to use or use the ones pre-loaded on the site. I have all kinds of fun with that site.

1 Like

This is wonderful!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought it would be fun to have a separate thread for pet pictures but I’m too new for privileges to start one.
This is Sadie, she’s 2 1/2

8 Likes

Sadie is beautiful.
There is a thread for pets already. It is called the Member Pet Post. You can post your pics there.
The member pet post… :slight_smile: - Social Well - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll look for it.

think about

8 Likes

:sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart: sprinkling a bunch of hearts :sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart: The LORD protects those of childlike faith
(Psalm 116:6) :sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart: Jesus LOVES you so much :sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

waiting for Jesus like…

6 Likes

14 Likes

Sad but true :sweat:Thank the Holy Spirit for discernment :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Katherine
Whoa - these are sooooo beautiful.
Is it with a micro lens? These images are not altered, right?
At any rate - jaw dropping for sure. :smiley:

5 Likes

@JamNL
How lovely Jams - these are great!
I like them all but my top two this evening are:
The Good Shepherd Jesus rescues the lost lambie ( just where we need to be - up real close under His neck and resting on His shoulder) and onwards to a good chuckle - Kermit the frog waiting and waiting for The Common Sense Variant. Looks like Kermit has been waiting far too long!
:grin:

3 Likes

That is so cool. It makes it even more spectacular!
And this is the handiwork of our Heavenly Father?
How can anyone doubt the creator of the Universe.
So - intricate and finite details.
Perfection - hidden in plain sight.
Love, love it!

4 Likes