Planning for Christian community because we will no longer be part of functioning society

Amen.

Come down to Florida. Our governor is awesome. No vaccine passports here. No illegal migrants allowed. No rioting allowed. No release of criminals allowed. Our police are respected. Florida allows gun owners to defend their property.

3 Likes

Enjoy it as long as it last. But this can change quickly. The New World Order will be installed everywhere. Maybe not in the same time. But politicans can be replaced, very quickly.

2 Likes

I have the same thoughts, but I know the Lord will provide.

Have her check out Calvary Chapel Jacksonville. Too far for us unfortunately but it might be convenient for her!

I agree that we should all be coming together!

“Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
Ecclesiastes 4:12

I absolutely trust the Lord to protect and provide. He’s amazing and has never let me down! However, the bible also states that “The wise see danger ahead and avoid it.” Proverbs 22:3 Additionally, even Joseph stockpiled food for the 7 years of famine!

There is nothing wrong with being practical, but we must allow the Lord to direct all of our steps.

I moved from Los Angeles last year and I’m now in St Louis. Whilst not perfect, I would definitely say that this was a good move. Far more peaceful here for now.

If anyone is in the same area, I would love to hear from you!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m actually in northeast Columbus, and it’s great to see another Ohioan who appreciates Pastor JD’s teaching. Once lived in Medina and miss the area. Nice to meet you. Sheryl

1 Like

Great minds think alike :smile: there is also a Calvary Chapel WEST Jacksonville too
I’ve only watched sermons online haven’t been physically yet

Some people don’t have a choice. It’s either they keep their job or let their family end up on the streets.
Trust the Lord in all things or don’t trust Him at all.
Paul said don’t stumble our brothers by being self righteous in our own opinions and forcing them into condemnation.
We are also not to battle against God’s appointed earthly authorities.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. Thank you for the encouragement.
God Bless you.

1 Like

Moses lifted up a snake in the wilderness.

Yes yes yes he can the word of god is not like the world it doesn’t change it doesn’t sway one way or another it is what it is the truth it will never never let you down
Man let’s you down
The word of god is full of his promises they don’t change they don’t faulter Search out these truths digest them feed on his promises
And let the word of god flow out of you
Do not look to man and his ways turn your eyes up on JESUS he will never let you down

1 Like

Morning Sheryl,

I live in the Lexington/Mansfield area. We are probably 45 minutes apart. It is good to know that a sister in Christ is so close.
Blessings
Kathryn

1 Like

I was on the other topic here; “My Precious Family in Canada…” and there sure seems to be a lot of doubt of what God can do. There’s many who think God can’t protect those who have to take the vaccine to keep their job.
I thought a Christian forum would build up their brothers instead of condemn them for following God-ordained authority. Paul tells us not to stumble our brothers yet I see a lot of that going on and condemnation of those who choose to be vaccinated. I am perplexed over the constant hammering of the subject every Sunday.
I’m not sure this forum is a good place for new Christians to gain faith in the Lord, it seems quite the opposite.
God Bless you, keep standing up for the Word. We can trust God in all things, vaxed or not, Government collapse or not, God knows where we are… in His hands.

1 Like

Hi and i too am in Arizona and feel the Holy Spirit also leading me to be ready in this area, I have a bit of a tech background and im quietly working on communtion ways to fellowship when things get crazy. My church is very God centered and I am retired so not taking the vaccine is not an issue yet. Luckily my Doctors ask but understand my concerns and are not pushing it. But I am married to someone who is not a believer at least not a strong believer, so She is kinda pushing the vaccine but not strongly and I won’t give in. Interesting times and this forum my turn out to be our resource to help when things get bad. Prayers for all who are in thought places. God Bless you all

3 Likes

I’m in tucson and my hubby and I are not taking vaccine. What part of AZ are you in?

You know my wife and I used to call our bible the RONSEAL bible
In the uk there is a company called RONSEAL
And there advertising always states that there products can do what it says on the can
And that’s the bible if it dosnt do what it says it’s false I don’t want something that is false I want the truth and find out for your self the word of god is 100% truth if it says it trust it

1 Like

Greetings @Hebrews13.6 !
I can understand your perplexed position. I am in no way a scholar of the Word. This is how I reckon when to obey man’s laws or dictates and when to refrain from them.
Firstly, I read in 1 Corinthians 3: 16-18 " Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise."

And then I join that with Jesus’s words in Luke 20: 25 " And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s." KJV

As a plain example, let’s say that we are permitted by law to murder people - no crime committed according to man, but is it acceptable to God? No. OK, now let’s move to a substance that does harm to the body, God’s holy temple, by way of fentanyl. A substance known to kill the body with just the minutest amount. Should we take it and say to ourselves that God can preserve us? God can preserve us, indeed, but challenging the Almighty is an act that is not to be done. If, say, I am arrested and those holding me against my will, inject or cause me in any way to consume anything that would defile my holy temple, then first, I have not sinned. The sin is on those who forcibly defiled me. And, just like the men before entering into a seven times hotter furnace said that if it be God’s will that they should perish or live, they were good with it. Same here.
I have asthma. It is a command here that I wear a mask when in public. I do. Does it cause me health problems? A little. If I stop wearing it, then I would return to full health. This command does not in my understanding defile the body, so I do it. The V DOES alter my body in an irreversible way. Big difference.
I will not get into every situation, but to you or your loved ones, your account is written in the book of life just as mine is.
I hope this brought some light to why many of us are against the V. It is what it does to that which God created or knitted in our mother’s womb to serve Him.

Blessings

6 Likes

Research the history of the polio vaccine.
It was experimental and un-tested and given “willy-nilly” by many parents to their children. Infant paralysis went to almost zero except for those who were not vaccinated. There was a lot of fear of the vaccine being pushed back then too.
The marriages and families being destroyed and divided over today’s fear is displayed in full view on these Prayer Request boards. Old Snaggletooth is in all his glory.
The Church and “men of God” need to build up the Brethren’s Faith and comfort them, not cause division every Sunday with unfounded “data”. The data is only as good as the providers of the data. None of us know if it’s real either.
Revelation 2:10
Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

3 Likes