Please Pray for China

Hi.

Please pray for China too. WE have many brothers and sisters in Christ in China.

Besides Europe, flooding is also happening in Asia.

Thank you.

11 Likes

I’m praying for all the people in China. Lord we ask you to send your Holy Spirit and shield our brothers and sisters from their oppressors. Deliver them from evil. Give them peace & shelter. Bless them that they may bless others. Strengthen their faith in you Father. Help them in their hour of need. We ask this in Jesus name- Amen

13 Likes

Thank you so much.

I have a school mate that is involved in underground churches in China and other communist countries in Asia. Please continue to pray for all our brothers and sisters in Christ and lost souls in Asia.

God bless you! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

What I learned through the news, they were not warned either. In fact, the companies knew the flooding is coming but they were still running the underground railway. Those deaths could be avoided. Like in my country Germany. But the government did not care about us, in fact, its the opposite.

1 Like

Wow!

I know that evil is enveloping the whole world. But sometimes, I am still in awe how much people are embracing evil instead of good. Death instead of life.

I continue to pray for all people of Europe and Asia, South Africa, Cuba, Australia, Venezuela…all lost souls, all brothers and sisters in Christ. My prayer life has never been so active. I am so thirsty for the Word of God. I watch JD, Amir, Jane and others, everyday, every night. I can’t seem to get enough of current events and the Word of God.

Thank you so much. Please take care of yourself. We will soon go home.

COME LORD JESUS COME!!!

2 Likes