Please pray for my 14 month old granddaughter

My 14 month old granddaughter had surgery yesterday and is having post surgical complications. She has lost a lot of blood and is in the ICU getting a transfusion. CT was negative for internal bleeding, thank you Jesus! She has a condition called CAH and is therefore steroid dependent for life. She is in crisis. They are pumping her full of steroids and trying to battle the fever that will not alleviate.
I covet your prayers brothers and sisters. Her name is Eíra Grace. She is a determined little pip and the twinkle in our hearts. Please pray also for our daughter and son in law, they are feeling so many awful emotions right. Thank you all, we know and trust Jesus but are also sure that the many prayers are a must!

27 Likes

Praying now🙏

3 Likes

Prayers said. :pray::broken_heart::pray:

3 Likes

Praying now, Nicole :heart::hugs: @Nicole

2 Likes

Praying :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Most Merciful and Gracious Heavenly Father

I pray at 22 minutes after 9 in the morning for me, that you touch Eíra Grace with a healing touch and place upon her a reinvigorated healthy system upon her body and have her spirit shine brightly among those around her. Please all those around her to be touched by Your love, Your presence and Your miracle of mercy upon us.

Please comfort her family with peace and calm and overcome their worry with joy overflowing in their spirit. Please deliver Eíra Grace from the wickedness that is trying to tear apart our connection with You through attacking innocent members of Your flock.

Let this battle her parents are facing be a badge of honor for You and wash over them with energy and endurance and stamina to overcome the afflictions of this time. We lift up their hearts to You O Lord and deliver this family a miracle that only You can receive the glory for.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

5 Likes

Praying for precious Eira Grace
:pray:

2 Likes

Praying for your sweet grandbaby.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for praying and thank you Jesus for answering our prayers with such mercy! Eíra is doing so much better. She’s still in ICU but will hopefully be downgraded tomorrow and home very soon.
It’s so hard in the thick of things, when emotions are running wild and all reasoning has left you to stop and not let that fear overcome you. To walk the walk when it counts and to truly trust God the way you claim to.
I kept thinking, what if its not His Will to save and heal her. What will I do, how will I feel. What about my kids? This lesson was painfully hard especially because I knew that the own thing I could do was ask for his favor and for her healing and then wait to see what His Will in our situation would be.
Desperation, the inability to do anything… truly, was so so hard. He kept asking me, “Do you Trust Me?”
My reply was, “Yes Lord but….” and JD’s your but is in the wrong place kept ringing in my ears.
I am so grateful to the Lord and thankful for showing me not only His mercy but also where I am in my walk. What an awesome God we serve!

Here’s my peanut about a couple hours after my post asking for prayers.

Thank you again my brothers and sisters. :heart:

13 Likes

Praise God! She definitely looks like she’s got spunk!

4 Likes

@Gracings
That she does!! Our little ginger snap! :heart:

5 Likes

Oh, I love that! Ginger Snap!

2 Likes

Glory to God!!!

Oh and thanks for the pic of your adorable peanut!

3 Likes

Thank you Jesus! She went home last night!! :heart:

14 Likes

Hello Nicole,

Eira Grace may be a twinkle in your hearts, but is a gleamy beauty in God’s eyes and is in the palm of His hand. I am right now praying for the Lord to show His direction and wisdom to the parents, peace and strength to her grandparents and draw the family closer together thru all of this. My heart is stirred when God’s children suffer and I am wrapping my virtual arms around you right now. Tell Eira Grace that our family loves her and are praying the Holy Spirit is right there in the room with her. Your sis in Him, Carole Jeremiah 29:1

6 Likes

What a precious little one. I see in her the love of Jesus. How blessed she is to have a family that loves and puts their faith in a God who heals. Thank you Heavenly Father for healing this little one.

3 Likes

Thank You Lord!

2 Likes

What a beautiful testimony! Let us praise God for His hand of mercy and healing. Let us trust for complete healing. May all know and see that God is the healer.

2 Likes

Praying for your granddaughter and for comfort and peace for the family. God is still in control and loves that little girl.

3 Likes

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:precious little one

2 Likes