Please pray for my cat Louie

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

It is with broken heart that I ask any who read this to pray for my little buddy Louie.

He has not been well since the 7th and multiple trips to the vet is not helping, he’s getting worse.
I noticed it started that he wouldn’t jump anymore and then progressed into stiff movement of back legs. He can barely stand and was in severe pain today. I have just got back from the vet where he’ll be staying for 2 days.
They have diagnosed a thromboembolism and have his pain under control, praise the Lord.
They will administer blood thinners and see if he responds.
I have no wife and no family so he is all I have left in this world. He was my Moms cat but after she passed he’s been mine and I’m really attached to the little guy.

He has always been a little terror (not letting me sleep) and never leaves my side.
The timing of this is terrible as I am out of work on the 21st due to not taking the jab.

Please pray that the Lord would heal him.

Shalom🙏

34 Likes

I will pray for you and your beloved Cat Louie.

Shalom Neil :heart:

10 Likes

Praying for your furbaby Louie, hope the vet helps him and is honest and affordable

10 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:
I’m praying :pray:
We so love our little pets. They do become family. :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Praying for your cat Louie! :sob: :heart: :pray:

7 Likes

Hello KDG,
I’m so sorry for what you and Louie are going through. I have no children so I understand attachment/love/mutual dependence with our furry babies. I pray that our Father gives Louie’s caretakers wisdom, compassion and success in his treatment. And I pray that He wraps his arms around you and Louie, giving you both comfort and strength for the future days.
Cats, even those who do whatever they please, are a blessing to the ones whose heart they hold! It’s funny how we come to embrace their terrorizing… I know you’re missing his antics while he’s at the vet. I pray the vet can fix Louie’s ailing body and that he comes home to you soon. May God bless you and keep you both! In the name of Yeshua, amen. Shalom.

10 Likes

praying for your little friend Louie that God’s hand touch his little body in Jesus name :two_hearts::paw_prints:

8 Likes

Just saw a pic you posted a while back. Louie is beautiful. I hope he comes home soon.

6 Likes

Thank you GR. Your words of comfort are a blessing.
Thanks to all who have prayed for my little buddy, it’s really appreciated.

Shalom🙏

7 Likes

My Chessie cat and I will be praying for Louie’s healing. These felines are family, and the Lord knows what comfort and levity they bring to our lives.

I’m sorry you are going through so much hardship, Neil. Praying for that, too.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::heart::heart::heart:
Cindy

11 Likes

Praying for Louie’s recovery and your peace and comfort.

10 Likes

Praying for your sweet fur baby :heart:

:pray:

10 Likes

:pray: for Louie and for you … so hard to go through this :crying_cat_face:

8 Likes

Praying for Louie and he comes home.:pray:

8 Likes

I can absolutely relate to you. I’ve been dealing with some health issues with my mom and she is all that I have, no family no husband. I do have my two dogs and then also her dog so I completely understand how much your cat means to you. I will be praying for a little Louie’s health and for you.

7 Likes

I will be bless to pray for you pet. They can bring people a lot of joy and help with our stress. So I am stopping wright now to pray. Good Luck.

7 Likes

I prayed for Jesus to touch Louie and heal your dear kitty. In Jesus mighty and merciful name, Amen.

8 Likes

Hello all my wonderful Sisters and Brothers!

Good news! Just got a call from the vet, Louie has responded to the meds and can come home tomorrow!
He has heart disease but can be managed with medication

Thank you so much for the prayers and words of comfort!
Again, the Lord has answered yours and my prayers, what an awesome God we serve!

Praise Jesus all glory to Him!

Thank you thank you thank you Jesus!

Shalom🙏

21 Likes

Praise God! So happy for you, KDG!!

I just saw this post and was hoping you would give an update. I had a diabetic cat and was on an emotional roller coaster for 3 1/2 years, so I can feel your relief. God is so good!

Continue to enjoy your wonderful bundle of fur!

7 Likes

Hooray! Neil, that is wonderful news. God cares so much for us, doesn’t He?

(I’ll let my Chessie cat have an extra treat tonight to celebrate.)

:heart_eyes_cat::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes