Please pray for my cat Louie

.\o/.

5 Likes

Thank you Dear Jesus for helping Louie!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:pray:

5 Likes

I am praying for Louie kitty, I pray that God will heal your little companion.

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Fantastic news! Our God is sooooo good.
Give Louie a head scratch from me. Shalom.

7 Likes

Glory to God! Praise His Holy Name!!!

7 Likes

That’s wonderful thanks for the update.

7 Likes

Wonderful news! Praise God!! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Thank you Jesus :heart:

6 Likes

Before I read through to the bottom and heard Louie would probably be OK, I was in tears and said a prayer for him. My cat is my best friend too and i really have no family either. At least, not close in any way.
I pray you find another job soon. gab.com has a no jab employment group with a ton of links, there’s a few sites redballoon.work, jobsnotjabs.com and I think the other is no vax mandate f Dot com or something like that. And some jobs on Craigslist specifically say whether or not vax is required. I’ll continue to pray for you and Louie

10 Likes

My cat Kendra

18 Likes

:heart: :smiley_cat: :sparkling_heart:

My critters are my family right now since I see my daughters so rarely due to distance, so I understand. So glad to hear Louie is doing better. Praise be to God.

8 Likes

DH and I have Dewey, Coco and Estelle kitties who are family to us. They are all we have and are so dear to us. Our human family abandoned us years ago

7 Likes

So glad to see that Louie is doing well now. God is so good. I had a similar crisis with my little frog Red. The prayers we received truly warms your heart. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Hello all my Brothers and Sisters,

I again with heavy heart post this update on my little buddy Louie.

The medication has worked to relieve Louies pain but he is loosing weight at a rapid pace and the vet now believes that he has cancer.

As long as he’s not showing signs of pain we will spend as much time together as we can but I have to be ready to say goodbye at the first sign of discomfort.

I know he’s just a cat but I’m heartbroken to have this happen now on top of loosing my livelihood.

I want to thank you all again for your prayers as I know the Lord has heard and given me a little more time with him.

In Christ ,

:pray:

11 Likes

Oh, Neil. I’m so sorry. I know you are heartbroken. I pray that God will ease the pain for Louie and for you. I pray that God will provide new work for you—better than the last. God will restore you, Neil.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::heart::heart::heart:
In Jesus’ name,
Amen

Cindy

3 Likes

Thank you and God bless you Cindy🙏

2 Likes

:pray::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your buddy Louie. I pray for God’s peace and comfort for you. Our fur babies mean so much. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

:yellow_heart: :heart: :gift_heart: :purple_heart: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Praying Neil

3 Likes