Please pray for my cat

Kendra is still crying when she pees but seems to be feeling much better, a lot more playful last night than she’s been the last couple weeks.
Prayer is so effective.

6 Likes

Praise the Lord! My daughter has cats and she gives them both the dry food (free-feeding) and a small can of wet mixed with water - soupy. They get the water that way. It is a Blessing to have a good Vet, so I understand how happy you must be! So reassuring to know your beloved animal is in good hands!

6 Likes

@IamBlessed thanks. I wish my cat would eat anything wet but so far she hasn’t. But I learned some new tips and tricks so going to begin trying them next week after she finishes her antibiotics. One stressor at a time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here’s another trick you can try. Place small bowls of water in different spots around the house, instead of next to the food bowl. My cats drink more water this way.

4 Likes

:pray: she will start drinking more water

4 Likes

I did do that and she is drinking out of her new fountain Altho it took a couple of weeks for her to do so. Thank you!!!
Our apartment is small but she has 2 water sources now. Will get a 3rd when I’m able :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_cat:

4 Likes

She has, thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Update: Kendra is doing 95% better but she’s not 100%. Please pray for healing and God’s wisdom and the resources to help my baby.
I was in a very serious car accident and thank God I seem fairly intact, been a little disoriented and trying to keep on track for Kendra , myself, and job.
Please pray for us. All is well on the one hand, on the other hand there are so many unknowns I need help with just putting one foot in front of the other and assurance I’m walking in the right direction :slight_smile:
Thanks everyone. Dina

5 Likes

Tikvah she hates any wet food I’ve tried to even get her to sniff the last couple weeks. So I’m going to try your idea next as soon as I get paid. I’m going to buy a small amount of chicken and see if she’ll be interested enough to taste it.

3 Likes

Hey Dina,
Glad Kendra is doing better. Lisa (@Tikvah) gave good advice. I hope you can find the chicken on sale! That’s about the only way we buy meat. You can also freeze or refrigerate the broth. Hopefully Kendra will agree if you do!

BTW, the post for Shannon and Solomon had to have been Spirit breathed— so thankful you shared. I can only imagine the comfort and strength it will give Shannon. Shalom.

3 Likes

@GR thank you! Shalom to you also. I think she’s a better. But she’s starting to cry some when she pees. I’m a little concerned but continuing with the herbs that seem to help and expecting some others delivered tomorrow.

4 Likes

Morgan hated all wet food too. I would lay my hands on his head every day and pray over him. The first time I tried fresh chicken he wouldn’t touch it. But it was a God thing the second time because the complete change was unbelievable.
He did not like the grease on top of the broth, so I would always scrape it all off after it sat in the refrigerator overnight.

Like GR stated, you can freeze it. I froze the broth in ice cube trays so I could melt a cube at a time.

I’m praying! I’m praying for your healing too!! So much you are dealing with right now!

3 Likes

What a beautiful little girl your beloved kitty Kendra is. Try not to let her feel any of your anxieties as cats will sense it which in turn can be stressful for her.
In Jesus name I’m praying with all of my heart for God to alleviate all of her symptoms and intervene with a full recovery.

4 Likes

Hi ,
Praise Jesus , i am glad she
is doing better . I am praying
for a full recovery and thank
you for the update .

becky

3 Likes

@becky thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @Tikvah

2 Likes

Thank you @HIS

2 Likes

Kendra seems to be OK now as long as I continue with the herbal remedy 2x daily. She’s getting slightly better at taking it too.
I also added alcohol free stinging nettles extract to her daily regimen as of this morning, and I noticed she peed more than usual today which is good.
So now to just get her on to some sort of non-dry food. So far no luck.
Thanks for praying :pray:t4: :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Hello @laffingdukk,
I hope this note finds you and Kendra well.

I am writing to ask you to pray for my cat, Charlie. He is scheduled for euthanasia on Friday morning. He has become quite aggressive, continuously attacking all of our other cats without provocation. We can no longer let him go outside— and that just makes him angrier.

Vet says no illness. There doesn’t seem to be a reason for his aggressiveness at all. Even tranquilizers have not helped him get back to his old, loving self.

If you would ask our Father to heal him, I would be forever grateful. Here’s a pic of my boy; he’s only two years old. Yes, he was neutered as soon as he was old enough (everybody asks).
Shalom.

6 Likes

Awww, I am so sorry about your cat! I will pray. The absolute hardest part of having our loved animals is letting them go. If it is any comfort to you, sweet friend, your cat is probably very unhappy, too - please know you and your family will be in our prayers through your days ahead.

5 Likes