Please pray for my dad (2)

Praying now for your Dad and godmother.
Also for you, as you care about them so much and it must be so troubling to see them having these serious health problems.

9 Likes

Praying, @hotchiwawa. These challenges are heavy. Praying for you all.:cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot.
Yes it’s terrible :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank you, so much. Thank you, Thank you.

2 Likes

Please pray for my dad :heart:

Some news, very bad news!
He can’t now have a surgery because it’s too late!
All is now in the hands of God.

Fortunately my dad said several times when I asked him, he believes in Jesus.

I still have faith that Jesus will restore him and the rapture is at the door.

10 Likes

So very sorry @hotchiwawa that you have been given this bad news.
May the Lord comfort you both and give you some precious times together.

7 Likes

I am praying with you for those mighty things that our great God can do, @hotchiwawa.:pray:

6 Likes

I am so sorry Hotchiwawa. Praying he is completely without pain and is resting peacefully.

8 Likes

Thanks so much @Pax @Gracings @Susan

We all have terrible times and it’s just the beginning!

9 Likes

I know sweet sister. I am sorry this is your lot to bear. The Lord is with You from start to finish, that I know! :pray:

5 Likes

Lord please keep Your arms of comfort around my sister and give her strength.

5 Likes

Yop guys, just to inform you that today at ~5.00AM my poor dad died. The good news is that last year in June he believed in Jesus (my dad as always been rebellious about Christianity) and I saw him prayed. As I was often on his back to teach him the Bible, some stories and talked about Jesus, I hoped he continued on this way. Yesterday at 10.30PM he was very tired and non reactive. There, I thought he’s really near death. I continued to bombard him: “Dad, ask forgiveness to the Lord, ask forgiveness to the Lord… it should come from your heart, do it now!” (~15 times) and prayed audibly in front of him. Suddenly I heard he said “forgive me”. “Not me dad, I already forgave you”, “ask to the Lord”. And he said with his poor low voice (but audible) “forgive me Lord”. He repeated it 2 or 3 times when I was in another room. Beautiful :heart_eyes: and I said to him “you see this is a really beautiful thing, a lot of people will never do it”. At 5.00 he was died.

Now, I found an evangelical pastor ready to preach the gospel of salvation… to a lot of catholics.

Please pray guys, that the pastor found a church for this Monday at 11.00AM. He’s ready to open the eyes :smiley: and “be on fire” if I can say. Hey hey, people will be surprised!

10 Likes

I am rejoicing with you over your father’s salvation, @Hotchiwawa, yet am so sorry for your immediate loss. Hoping with you for a strong gospel-centered message to be spoken at the funeral. :pray::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Praise the Lord for His mercy in opening your dad’s heart that he received Christ as His Savior!!!
Praise God Almighty!!!
I am sorry for your loss, dear one (hug)

5 Likes

@Gracings @Susan
This comfort me to know that normally he’s saved.
Beautiful, beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey there @hotchiwawa,

I’m so sorry your dad passed— but how wonderful to know he’s with Jesus!

I pray your godmother is recovering.

1 Like

My godmother died in May :pensive:
She had dementia but his husband said she prayed Our Father each night (she was catholic).
The 3 covid vax got her.
I said several times, not to do it and to follow Jesus, not the catholics.

3 funerals since May (with a friend of both families).

We are tired of those funerals.

Yes it’s a very good news for my dad :relaxed:

4 Likes

So sorry I missed this @hotchiwawa - an amazing account/testimony in the midst of such earthly sorrow.

Safe to say we are all very tired of the wages of sin.

In Christ

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your losses @hotchiwawa. But I’m so thankful you are saved— and that you work hard to spread the gospel.
Shalom

2 Likes

Like a lot of Christians.
I’m not better than others.
Oh no, I just try to catch up time.

3 Likes