Please pray for my son Brandon

Many of the traditions are really Satanic Rituals this is really the problem.

Mark 7
Tradition and Worship
…7They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’ 8You have disregarded the commandment of God to keep the tradition of men.” 9He went on to say, “You neatly set aside the command of God to maintain your own tradition.…

Shalom

1 Like

I will stop you at the first sentence. I have no husband, I am divorced. One child is is estranged, one in in jail, and one is dead. Narassisic adapted parents are dead. I have one aunt who thinks I am a loser and the homosexual is ok. But she is a Babtist.

I was told I not have a pot to pee in or a window to to throw it out of. It is true, I have next to nothing and with my recent fall I can’t take care of my self. But I won’t leave my little Adam.

2 Likes

I don’t know. As a Mom I will always love him. I pray he does the some. But on my end I can see how fasting can help.

3 Likes

Thinking of you and praying for you and Adam.

1 Like

What others think of us is not important. What Jesus thinks of you is mooore important :slight_smile:

As I said, put Jesus in the middle of your whole family if you can. The catholics should listen to him :sweat_smile: :point_up:or between you and one of your child… step by step.

3 Likes

Never give up on someone coming to the Lord. I also would pray for others to intervene from outside the family many, many times they won’t listen to someone in the family.

Mark 6:3
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Luke 4:24
And He said, "Truly I say to you that no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Keep praying and talking but don’t push them away.

Shalom

5 Likes

You are a good person Grace. You asked help and finally you help others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

Not sure what this means… That I never pray because I don’t write that I did. No I am not a good person, nor do I want to be. God’s word says there is not one good, no not one, save one the Christ.

It is Jesus that gave us the Holy Spirit that took away our sins. Nothing but the Blood of Jesus. Maranatha

2 Likes

Indeed, Paul also said that we have to be like Jesus. Only maybe 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Jesus but a small % like him :sweat_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

Dear Lord ,
We place saved by grace in your
care . We pray you comfort
her and give her peace and to rest in the cross . we pray in agreement
with all the prayers put before you . We ask this in Your Holy name
Jesus Christ amen

3 Likes

Also praying for you brother, Sister

I pray the Lord give your brother love, peace and overwhelming joy even where he is. Just like he has my son.

If you would allow me I would love to send your son an awesome Bible. It sent my son back to Jesus, maybe this very nice study Bible would help your brother.

If you are interested please pm me so I know where to send it. It will be coming from Amazon, I have not had any trouble sending through them. I have one too any have been very blessed.

This is a love gift and I would be happy to do it. Jesus did it all for me!!

Yours in Christ Jesus

3 Likes

I find your post demeaning. You falsely accuse me of not praying. Which could not be farther from the truth.

1 Like

I never said that :smiley: I said you asked help and helped others (by praying). Don’t shoot me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Because they are catholics?
We have to tell them the truth and show the lies, don’t you think? (With kindness)

1 Like

You said “you finally pray for others” That hurt me. I am not putting you down. I am just bringing to your attention something that hurt me.

I spend my time alone with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

They are the only one keeping me alive. A great good morning filling of the Holy Spirit and new Grace everyday.

3 Likes

Ha OK sorry for that. What I tried to say is that after, you prayed for that person. Not, that finally (after 1000 years) you prayed for someone for the first time.

Don’t shoot me, I’m disarmed, I’m surrender :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
(and I don’t have guns, I’m not American)

2 Likes

Ok. I call a truck is that ok?

Call Biden :face_with_hand_over_mouth::relaxed:

I would rather eat dirt. He has clearly not done one thing he campaigned on. He is anti-christianity, pro killing babies up to their due date and inviting the whole wide world in the United States and paying for them while Americans starve under hyperinflation while sniffing everyone.

Maranatha

3 Likes

BUT the blind pope said “he’s a good catholic” :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

He is not my Father… My Father’s Kingdom is above. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes