Please Pray for Us

Satan knows his time is short, he has failed repeatedly at destroying me and my family. Once again he will fail. I will not give up, i refuse to let him have his way. Please pray for me and my wife. Pray that God strengthens us, our marriage and enables us to see the truth of what is going on. I’m fighting mad right now, but this is a spiritual battle and we need prayer.

41 Likes

He that is in you is greater than him of the world…Satan will not win…but it is a battle that can produce fear, scars, despair, etc…rest in Him!

14 Likes

Praying hard for you and your wife Matthew. Been there. You’ll get through. United we conquer, divided we fall. Keep your shields together in the spiritual battle and protect each other from the attacks. Try to find kindness and understanding in your communications . Here are some bible verses and daily devotionals I shared with my partner when we’ve had some “intense fellowship” recently (don’t you just love JD?!!)

James 1:2-6

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 3:16-18

16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

2 Corinthians 10:3-6

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

As soon as we were translated into the Kingdom of Light, we entered a spiritual war – and we must realize the warfare we face on a day-to-day basis. Constantly contending in our minds, we battle over thoughts and emotions which flow through them. The enemy often attacks by bringing up issues from our past. Failures, regrets, wounds, and traumas all have the potential to drag us down into doubt, darkness and despair. Our tremendous challenge is not to respond to these memories with old destructive thought patterns. Our victory lies in responding to these thoughts and feelings with the mind of Messiah as new creations in Him.

While we don’t necessarily ignore thoughts and feelings from the past, it is vital that we don’t allow them to control our souls and emotions, but that we take them captive through prayers and declarations inspired by our spiritual mind. For example, is the enemy speaking rejection to me causing me to feel unwanted and unloved? I will respond that I am ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED and that the Lord has shown His love to me in many ways by His spirit and through His Body.

A powerful illustration from the Old Testament is the Lord’s forbidding the levitical priests from entering His Presence if they had touched any dead thing. This is a lesson for us - leave the old, dead mindset behind, the ways that you used to respond to things in the past - instead, enter the Holy of Holies and commune with your Lord!

The battle over past issues is won when the Mind of Messiah in us takes authority over their meaning, purpose and definition in our lives With Yeshua (Jesus) on the throne of our hearts and minds, everything in our past is brought under His authority and works together for our good!

Make it a point to take every thought captive … and in doing so, you’ll be living out what it truly means to walk in VICTORY!

I hope you find these passages helpful and you have my prayers as I know how tough it can be.

God bless you both :pray: xx

10 Likes

Amen!! I am just starting to learn to take thoughts captive. I have bought into my “feelings” way too much. It dawned on me this past Sunday…I was out witnessing at the beach, and when I got there, I experienced all these “unworthy” and “inadequate” feelings…and then I thought a minute…I am out here doing will of our Father…these feelings can’t be from God…they are from the enemy! The older I get, I am seeing how unreliable feelings are…and to compare our thoughts to the word of God.

9 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. your words and the scripture have been very helpful and encouraging.

6 Likes

Thank you. :hugs::heart:

8 Likes

Hi Matthew,
I’m fighting mad right now…I know hopping mad too.

Just remember the promise of our Lord. Do not take revenge, He will avenge us and when He does it always comes out better.
When you bless someone who has done you wrong, you open up a door that can not be shut. Praying for your family.
Agape,
Ken

6 Likes

Yosemitemountainman I’m fighting mad at Satan not any physical mortal person. The problem is he is not someone I can physically beat to a pulp with my fists. In which case I’m asking for prayer. All I can do is pray and trust Jesus. I can’t keep doing this. This world just keeps getting more and more evil. I have been trying to focus on the good things and the hope of Jesus soon return to take us home.

The Bible refers to Satan as the accuser which he is. If he can’t get to us by attacking our minds he tries to use other people to attack us and remind us of what we did in the past, remind us of our sin, and our failures.

I can’t live this life like this, constantly feeling or worring about something I do or say that may cause the past to be brought up again. To have my past sin thrown back in my face. I know without Jesus what a horrible wretched man I am, there is no good in me. Even Christ said that, He said no man is good except the Father. He was right. There is no good in me, I am lost and I know that. Without Jesus I know I am lost and have no hope.

But at the same time, I know the Lord has saved me, freed me from sin, delivered me from bondage. Even if others can’t see what the Lord has done in my life or say they can’t see it. I know what He has done. I just want to go home, I don’t want to be in this world anymore. I don’t want to see and hear about all the evil every time I turn around. I don’t want to be constantly reminded of what I was before the Lord saved me. I just want to go home. I just want to go home.

10 Likes

Dear Matthew,

Brother, if the context of your plea for prayer is what I think it is, then I have shared that rack of torment with you many times. Truly it is a device of the devil that attempts to stretch us back to the old nature past, hoping to shame us to breaking point whereby we are severed from our bond with the present and eternal future security and salvation in Christ.

The devil clearly neglected to read Romans 8:29-30:

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

God is the God of all time, the Alpha and the Omega (Rev 1:8) who knows our complete past and yet called us by predestination (past). And when He has called us, He justifies us (present) and after he has justified us, He will glorify us (future).

The devil is a limp-wristed worm with barely the strength to turn the handle of the rack, much less the hands of time.

Will be praying for your situation.

In Christ

10 Likes

This is the truth, Matthew. :hugs: Keep holding onto this. It must be very painful to have this denied. Praying for you and your wife, that you will both be able to see the tactics of the enemy.

5 Likes

TY, so much for your post. :hibiscus:

Suffering with all the tormented beloved saints. Some days I receive a reprieve for 4-5 hrs. Then the enemy returns with all you wrote about. He uses the same tactics. Reminding me of past hurts, scars and abuse . I live alone, while interceding for others, and praying against specific wickedness that dwells all over our planet; human trafficking, abuse of children and adults, and for all the redeemed saints to be strengthened, protected and encouraged daily.

Also, daily I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Matrys in prison for sharing and preaching the Word, for The LORD’s power and wisdom to keep his bride in the double grip of His Grace. :crown:

Praying for the unsaved lost, backslidden, lukewarm, apostates, and all the beloved, here in this forum, to stand with each other in prayer and fasting to remain steadfast.

Asking any and all prayer warriors, please ask the Holy Spirit to keep my name (rae) in your prayers rebuking the enemies onslaught towards me as I push thru yet another ongoing day, battling in prayer for many, while extremely sleep deprived.

Thank You, Amighty God, LORD, MASTER, ADONAI. and my King of kings and Lord of lord’s, JESUS CHRIST, for getting the Victory on my behalf as well as all your beloved suffering saints.

"No weapon formed against us shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against us in judgement, You, El Elyon, THE MOST HIGH; gets the Victory and praise! For this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And our righteousness is from You, " Says the LORD, ADONAI. AMEN :hibiscus:

LORD, forgive me for all the times that I have only paid lip service to your Lordship, in my life. I have prayed one thing and done another. Help me as of this moment to experience that peace and inner joy of refreshing and restoration, that only You can give. Keep me humbled, as my heart is bent ever so low, in sorrow and repentance, of everything that displeases YOU, and give me a pure heart and send me torrents of “living waters” rushing in and thru me, cleanse my mind, body, heart and soul. Renew my strength, as I wait upon You! In Jesus’ Name I ask and pray! AMEN.

ALSO IT IS WRITTEN: "A bruised reed He will not break, And a smoking flax He will not quench, He will bring forth justice for truth, He will not fail nor be discouraged, Till He has established justice in the earth, And the coastlands shall wait for His law. Isa. 42:3,4 and again in Matt. 12:20.

Shalom, Aloha, God Bless, and Maranatha :hibiscus:

8 Likes

Amen

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)

:heart:

4 Likes

Praying for you Rae, my poor love. The words I shared were the Lord’s, all praise and glory to Him. I’m so pleased they’ve helped at this time. I’ve prayed for your peace and protection and that He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

God bless you :pray: :pray: x

4 Likes

Rejoice for our names are written in heaven. :latin_cross::open_book::place_of_worship:

3 Likes

Amen & Amen :ear_of_rice::open_book::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you, it is hard. I know I am forgiven, but having someone else not seeing that and continue to bring up my past as if I’m the same person is hard. I feel the pain all over again, I feel hopelessness all over again, I feel condemned all over again. it’s like opening an old wound and pouring salt into it. It’s hard to feel joy and peace in the salvation I have in Christ when you are forced to remember all that. It’s like someone trying force that old burden of sin back on you.

5 Likes

Hi MDLange82 - When I first learned about spiritual warfare it was 2005. Now 16 yrs later, the Holy Spirit is reminding me daily to speak out loud; once again, standing & speaking the same scriptures; Jesus used during the wilderness temptation. They are found in Luke 4:3-13; Matt. 4:4; 4:10; 4:17

And Jesus was quoting out of Deut., the Word of God to Moses, in the wilderness - Deut. 8:3; & 6:13-16.

The above referenced Scriptures has been effective for me in & during the onslaught that only comes from the Accuser.

:open_book:

6 Likes

jasonacts177. . .Love your reply. Everyone’s post coupled with Pastor JD’s teaching in the Book of Job, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther are awesome warfare teachings. I love the power of the gift of listening. Pastor JD has a special gift of teachings that is true, right, passionate and real. Prayers lifted up to the throne of grace for the Redeemed fighting the good fight.

Aloha, Shalom, God Bless and Maranatha
Bride climbing stairs Heaven

2 Likes

Ok prayed for you and family today . Just keep asking for the Lord’s guidance and do what Jesus would have you do no matter what . Be of good courage , you are greatly loved and you are important to the Lord .

7 Likes

I don’t know who is throwing past sins in your face. I hope and pray it is not your wife. If it is her please talk to a pastor together or get counseling from a Christian. If it is someone else, please set boundaries with them. I come from a family that is constantly throwing things in my face. They are toxic. They wore me down for years. I wanted to die because I couldn’t do anything right in their eyes. It took me a while to figure out it only matters what God thinks of me. I had to set boundaries with them. Boundaries can have many definitions. For me I moved away from them and stopped talking to them completely. I did not want to raise my son around them. I still pray for them and love them from a far. I recently started talking to my dad again, but still, I set boundaries. It’s my right and it is your right to do so. You can still love them from a distance. My family have called me names and accused me of things I have not done. I simply say ‘I Disagree with you’. That’s usually enough to get them to stop. They become stunned by it. Maybe because I agreed with them for so many years and they just expected me to put up with it again and again. I decided what I will and will not accept. It’s your God given right. I am praying for you and your family. God Bless!

P.S.I have been praying for random people just driving down the road that God remove any demonic spirit or entity in their life. I ask God removes and breaks all curses that have been cast upon them. I also pray for random individuals that God removes any spirit of Deception from them. That He removes the scales form their eyes. The world is getting worse. So why not fight back? We are at War. And your weapon is the Prayer Gun. Learn how to load it, aim and fire. I use to fire it randomly. I laugh to myself thinking the angels are ducking for cover when I and other people pray broad prayers. Don’t get me wrong I think all prayer is valuable. But I have learned to handle my prayer gun better over the years. I learned to become more specific and direct in my prayers. I take charge when coming up against the devil and his angels. The reason I feel confident in this is because I know satan is not Gods equal. Never had and never will be.

5 Likes