Please pray; under INTENSE pressure to take the "vax"

T
Please pray for me. My husband is a believer but only listens to the MSM. He considers all alternative news “conspiracy theories”. He took the “vax”, and has been pressuring me more and more to take it. I have been telling him I don’t feel that the Lord wants me to take it, and have been leaving it at that. Now he says that we won’t be able to do ministry together if I don’t take it, and won’t be able to go out to eat together, etc. ( I find that last argument very ironic because we never do go out to eat.) He says if I don’t take it and I die, he will never forgive himself. He claims that he can’t ask his “vaxed” grandson to come visit us bc he could give it to me, and that masks only protect other people, not me. I don’t get that either; what are they; one way masks? Virus can’t get out of them but they can get in? I don’t feel that most of what he is saying to me makes any sense. He is very upset, couldn’t sleep last night (he NEVER has insomnia), and has been criticizing me not stop about everything. He feels that I am “listening to other people and reading conspiracy theories”. I can not talk to him about the problems with the “vax” bc he flatly rejects all that information. I HATE conflict and so this situation is almost unbearable to me.

28 Likes

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus, I lift up your daughter Joannita and her husband to You Lord. Thank you that You love her and care for her. Father, you are a God of covenant, and I ask you to bring your peace and harmony to this marriage. That they be able to agree to disagree in peace and that they be able to respect each other decisions in this matter. I ask You Father to hold back any forces of darkness that is trying to divide this marriage. Father, let your Holy Spirit fill their hearts with your love and peace, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Sara Ac

13 Likes

praying for you!! <3

to be at odds with your husband in this situation sounds indeed unbearable. my heart hurts for what you’re both going through.

the fact that he already took the shot can in part explain why he seems to be … I don’t want to define it incorrectly. but I’m referring to the fact that he had insomnia last night when that’s not normal for him, and is becoming increasingly critical of you- it makes sense, since he already took the shot and is not being validated by you on it, when the shot has been very important to him. he may have even been counting on or hoping that you would choose to take it after seeing that he did. when you didn’t, I’m thinking that has contributed to him getting worse about all this. def not saying I’m right or that it’s the only thing at play, but it occurred to me so I’m saying it in case it seems relevant.

but I feel more sure in saying, demonic forces are at play to divide you two. i am praying for God’s light to break through somehow and build a bridge somewhere between you, to let intimacy back in enough for him to soften his heart, and have a fruitful conversation with you about this.

I’m praying for your loving perseverance. he is not making it easy for you but it is needed immensely right now. I pray for God to strengthen you to be the best wife you can be for your husband in these perilous times. that sounds corny but I’m serious. each day I have moments where i’m totally rude and impatient with my husband but when he needs me the most, I can’t let myself even get close to that line. this is one of those times where we can’t afford our own mistakes. I pray you will be effective in scattering demonic influences from him, and in keeping your loving exuberance the way that he needs. <3

^^^ very good way to make that point!! it sounded stupid to me too but I never thought deeply enough to reason why. thanks cause now I can say that if needed some time!

also it makes me think of something I’ve been saying, about the lack of logic in things like that. I’ve said about it, “it’s not logical, it’s spiritual.” the author of confusion having success in the war for our minds.

^^^ and very good response here. I want to start using that as well! you’ve blessed me tonight! <3

7 Likes

I completely agree with that notion. personal reason for it that affected my life forever and I’ll always feel guilty for it until I die. it’s very real.

Thank you so much for all your responses. I believe they are right on. Since you started praying, he has been able to sleep and is no longer criticizing me for every possible or imagined misstep. But please don’t stop praying.

20 Likes

WOW Rom.14,… I will pray for you sister dear, hang on, if I was where your at, I would ask my wife to pray with me on the issue, and marriage. Doc

1 Like

WOW…Romans 14

1 Like

Thank you Bonnie, for your take on these scriptures, to avoid any controversy, I will back off now. You have my scripture, I have yours, I put away my sword, sister.
Bless you :rose:
Doc

God bless you in this terrible place you have been put in. God sees you, He hears you and will save you. I will also pray that our Father will convict your husband and give him ears to hear and eyes to see, as well as a heart to change. Our God is a mighty and merciful God. Have faith and continue to lean into him as we pray for hIs will to be done, in Jesus name, AMEN

2 Likes

I was reading scripture just before bed, and found this passage.
Galatians 6:12-16… If Paul were writing this in 2021 would read like this:
"Those who are trying to force you to be vaccinated want to look good to others. They don’t want to be persecuted for teaching that the cross of Christ alone can save. 13 And even those who advocate vaccination don’t keep the whole law themselves. They only want you to be vaccinated so they can boast about it and claim you as their disciples.

14 As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died. 15 It doesn’t matter whether we have been vaccinated or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation. 16 May God’s peace and mercy be upon all who live by this principle; they are the new people of God."

• Subbed the words circumcised and circumcision for vaccinated and vaccination. Eerily appropriate though, right?

Perhaps, ask your husband to read this passage with the words subbed like this, then ask him about his thoughts on it. It’s food for thought, at least!

6 Likes

Joannita, please know that I am praying for you. Your husband needs your prayers like never before and you may be the only one praying for him. Let God fight your battle and you keep loving your husband and being a good wife and friend. God will give you wisdom and strength to deal with all the conflict. When you run into conflict with him, just begin to praise the Lord and thank Him for what He is about to do. God will see you through. 2 Timothy 1:7

5 Likes

Yes, the scientists needed the Emergency Use Authorization for this experimentation. Human trials would have NEVER been approved without it.

6 Likes

Here’s a good reason not to take anything approved by the FDA:

Federal Government Caught Buying ‘Fresh’ Flesh Of Aborted Babies Who Could Have Survived As Preemies

3 Likes

Planned Parenthood had a record year in 2020 – over 354,000 babies died. This is a big money maker. And our government has been purchasing baby parts for years, for experiments.

God will not be mocked. “Those who hate me love death.” Prov 8:36

4 Likes

This just sickens me. I have no other words, except God help us, and get us home soon.

7 Likes

Honest to goodness, I have cringed every time I hear someone say “God bless America.” How can He? We are thoroughly soaked in blood of innocents, immersed in immorality and rebellion. This nation is under judgment now. Our time of grace has passed.

7 Likes

Agreed. We are surrounded by evil. Thank the Lord for that Blessed Hope. Where would we be without it? I shutter to think.

8 Likes

Remember that saying “Misery loves company!” ?

1 Like

I’m sorry! I feel so many people are peer pressured or bossed into taking the V. :pensive: I’m not taking it. My GUT Feeling tells me not to and any time I go over my gut feeling, I always regret it.

BTW, I’m so excited about the Bible Prophecy for this weekend. Good job Pastor JD with the propaganda poster and the “Red Scare!”

5 Likes

What can be said but “God forgive them, they know not what they do.”

3 Likes