Positive Covid Test

Please pray for me. I am a 59 year old female, overall good health. I work in a dementia unit. We had been covid free in my unit, staff and residents, for about five weeks, meaning visitors were welcome and staff no longer needed full PPE, just masks. My employer has been STRONGLY been pushing the vaccines for both staff and residents. Only a few of each have declined, myself included. Thursday I tested positive on two rapid tests. So my unit is once again under restriction. I am in quarantine, but dread going g back because I know that there is a lot of smack talk going on because I refused the vaccine. I am so sad. As I know God is not suprised or disarmed by any of this, I am wondering if somehow this is God telling me that now is the time for me to make an exit. Also wondering if this is just a foretaste of coming persecution to those who won’t take this vaccine. Really seeking discernment. Your prayers are appreciated.

37 Likes

Hi Linda, I can imagine how desperate you must feel now. I also can pick out that you are more desperate about the persecution than about the C-Infection. Yes, its insane whats going on. Please dont persecute yourself. There are many people who are testing positive although they have been vaccinated. Its not a moral obligation to take an experimental vaccine. Its not! Praying! All the best :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

And yet, taking the vaccine won’t keep you from getting it, it won’t keep you from spreading it, and you still have to wear a mask.

Hoping you are able to medicate appropriately at home and have an easy time of recovery.

I would think that you should be just fine after recovering because you should have some natural immunity going on, and without anything wacky going on because of an mRNA vaccine that your body would have to be dealing with.

Blessings to you, and may you find guidance in this challenging time.

7 Likes

Thank you, Ann. You are correct. I am not concerned about Covid. Especially as I see the deception first hand. We sent a resident out for an intestinal tear and internal bleeding. She spent ten days in ICU. And, oh yeah, while she was there they gave her a covid test and she was positive. She passed. Cause of death listed as Covid. I feel like Pastor JD at times. This whole thing is making me cynical and snarky. God, help me.

18 Likes

Thank you, Brian.

1 Like

Stand strong!

There is increasing pressure to force compliance by any and all means.

This whole vaxx thing has been fueled by fear.

1. Would it have been possible for your test results to have been erroneously reported? Could you get tested on your own by a neutral lab that doesn’t know you?

2. Do you feel the peace of the Holy Spirit to take it or not?

3. Do you have any other options if you don’t take it?

4. If this vaxx was safe why did they bypass the 4 year study duration they themselves said was necessary.

You can find the picture I posted from the Moderna website from October 2020 saying there needed to be a 4 year study duration before it should ever have been released to the public.

9 Likes

Lord Jesus, please be with LindaBeth…strengthen and protect her…she is making the right decision not to take the vaccine even if that means being persecuted or losing a job…Lord please go before her and send your mighty angels to pave a new career for her if that is Your will…In Jesus’ name! Stay strong!..for the COVID takes lots of vitamin C (6000 mg daily), zinc (at least 50 mg), vitamin D (at least 2000 IU daily)…google homemade recipe for hydroxychloroquine (you boil grapefruit skins)…I am copying and pasting it here…

HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE YOUR VERY OWN QUININE…TAKE THE RIND OF 2-3 LEMONS, 2-3
GRAPEFRUITS. TAKE THE PEEL ONLY AND COVER IT WITH WATER ABOUT 3 INCHES ABOVE THE PEELS.PUT A GLASS
LID ON YOUR POT IF YOU HAVE ONE, A METAL ONE IS FINE IF YOU DON’T.
15. LET IT SIMMER FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS. DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF OF THE POT TILL IT COOLS COMPLETELY AS
THIS WILL ALLOW THE QUININE TO ESCAPE IN THE STEAM.
16. SWEETEN THE TEA WITH HONEY OR SUGAR SINCE IT WILL BE BITTER. TAKE 1 TABLESPOON EVERY COUPLE OF
HOURS TO BRING UP THE PHLEGM FROM YOUR LUNGS. DISCONTINUE AS SOON AS YOU GET BETTER.
17. PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH THOSE THAT NEED TO REDUCE FEAR AND ALLOW THEM TO SEE THAT GOD IN ALL OF
HIS GLORY, PROVIDES US WITH ALL THAT WE NEED
18. JUST FOR TRUTHS SAKE, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IN ADDITION TO THIS, DOCTORS ARE ALSO PRESCRIBING THE
ANTIBIOTIC AZYTHROMICIN (Z-PACK). FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT A DOCTOR OF ANY SORTS AND ONLY OFFER
THIS FROM MY OWN DATA RESEARCH.
19. I AM NOT PRESCRIBING THIS IN ANY WAY, AND IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL READING THIS TO DO WITH THIS
INFORMATION WHAT THEY WANT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR FREEDOM FROM THE UNITED STATES
CONSTITUTION.

6 Likes

Linda first off The Lord bless you and keep you, especially for standing without compromise and keeping The Temple of The Lord unaltered. I am convinced this is a very special test and is more and more being used to distinguish a level of faithfulness and stamina that resides in the recesses of a believer. This kind of valor and faithfulness must be proven through trail to be made known to the audience of Eph 3: 8-12. So be encouraged you will not only be provided for and protected but honored when the time comes.

For it is written, “It was through Pharmakia that the nations where deceived.”

Now as far as those tests go I would personally wait and see if I got any real symptoms before believing any of those well known false positive propaganda set ups. Seriously more false positives have come from those tests than true positives, those and the PCR lies. But if you do have Covid take the true meds available Tonic water, Zinc, VitD3, (Grapefruit juice) Liposomal, Hydroxychloroquine if you can get proscription. Also if you have it when you recover you will be fully immune to all natural variances and have documentation to prove your immunity. Hopefully some of the “Assimilators” will quite down a little when you tell them this. Maybe it will buy you some time.

Just food for thought blessings in The Name of Jesus.!.

11 Likes

Linda Beth, I am sending you up in prayers .

I’ve seen a bunch of videos by doctors and scientists saying the test gives many false positives, especially the rapid test. Of course, I’m not a doctor so I cannot say for sure this is true.

1 Like

There’s no promise you’d never get it after you took the vaccine anyway. I understand what you are talking about though.

3 Likes

Praying for you, Linda. God will give you wisdom and strength.

3 Likes

Where can I find this picture? Which post? I would love to see/have that.

Hi LindaBeth. I can relate. I work in a hospital, and on top of wearing a mask all day, they are now making us wear goggles. I cannot stand it, I fear It’s making me go insane. Half way thru the day the getup feels glued to my head. And I’m getting snarky with my boss. I have two weeks vacation coming up and he asked me what I’m doing for it… I point to my head and said “I’m just going to enjoy the fact I won’t have to wear this damn thing for 2 weeks”. I don’t know how much more I can take. I used hold my attendance in high regard, and now I just don’t care, I’m starting to call in more. I try to be more undestanding at work because I see others are not doing well either. I bring all this up in prayer, but God seems so silent.

4 Likes

Look for the thread April 18 2021 prophecy update. Scroll up for my name and you will see my post with the white picture

2 Likes

Do you have a fever & cough or signs of a flu/cold? On www.greenmedinfo.com a paper was written on the PCR tests. To understand this test, you need to know the current CT or cycle theshold being used. Since Jan 20, 2021 the cycle theshold has been at 40-45 which means everyone taking the test will show a false positive. All I can suggest is trying to find that article and showing it to your employer. A note, the PCR test was only to be used in research where quantitative statistics was used. It was never meant to be used as a medical diagnostic test.
Is this God telling you to leave your job? I don’t know. Ask Him to pull your heart either to work or a change of focus. Matt 7, we are to ask God for everything and Prov 3:5,6 tells us to Trust in the Lord with ALL our heart… Life is so difficult right now.

2 Likes

Maybe we’re supposed to trust God in all things, including getting vaccinated. There are a lot of people who have had to choose between losing their jobs or get the vax. A huge amount in the medical field. The question is, can God be trusted in ALL things or just the things we’re being ‘‘told’’ to trust Him in. Last I checked, God has a far better world waiting for us when we depart this one.
Its not a very good witness to the unbeliever when they see we can’t trust God. The fear and false information is tearing the Church apart. Can you stake your life on the information saying the vax is bad? No. It may be false data, we don’t know for certain. There seems to be a intentional wedge being driven into marriages, families, co-workers and friends over this, if there’s persecution coming it may have been pre-planned and pushed by the very ones we trusted to give us “truth”.
God can be trusted in ALL circumstances, I wish the Church would believe that. If they can’t, then how do they even trust that they are Saved?

2 Likes

Ugh, you’re not alone there. I take my child to physical therapy weekly and they have had to wear goggles the last few months too. Our PT recently left for another job as a power wheelchair rep. I didn’t ask but wondered if he switched because he’ll be doing more office work and driving which won’t require the extra gear. They also changed policy that we as patients & parents can only wear paper masks now instead of our cloth ones. We were told at the door if we liked ours we were welcome to wear two. :roll_eyes: I bit my tongue beyond saying that was ridiculous, but not sure what my facial expression and body language were saying…hopefully I represented Christ.

1 Like

If you are certain it is fine then take it.

If you have a sense that it is not right but you decide to take it anyway and it turns out bad just don’t blame God and say you couldn’t trust Him.

God has given us freedom to do what we want, choose the path that seems right to you.

James 4:17
“If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.”

3 Likes

I’m comforted in the fact I’m not alone. I just don’t want to work anymore, at least not in this situation. A night watchman sounds good right now, at least I don’t have to deal with people.

That’s part of my personal tragedy. I’m quite sure I’m not representing Christ at all. I’m burnt out. I even caved and got the first vaccine (2 dose version) because I just don’t have much fight left, but now that they’re really pushing the covid variant narrative (the reason we have to wear the goggles), so even if we get vaccinated I don’t think we’ll ever be able to take the masks off. So I’m thinking of saying no to the second dose, because if we can’t take the stuff off, what’s the point?

4 Likes

@ready2fly While I understand what you are saying, those choosing not to be injected with an experimental substance–based on the wisdom, knowledge and discernment God gives when we ask–could repeat your statements back to you with equal conviction. Both views are valid and need to be brought before God by each individual.

Yes, the question absolutely is, “can God be trusted in ALL things?”…including NOT being vaccinated if that is what God is prompting a person to do. After all, “ALL things” does mean ALL.
Example: God called my family to southeast Asia seven times–three were during 2003 SARS outbreak, 2005 when bird flu started affecting humans and during 2009 H1N1 pandemic. It was all new, no answers, no vaccines and lots of msm fear promotion. Some thought we were crazy for continuing as planned. We were faced with do we stay home in fear or do we trust God in all things and GO where He is clearly leading. After prayer we decided to trust and follow, realizing if God called us to this specifically, how can we not go?

First, I’m not sure I understand the assumption that no vax=no trust. As told above, there were no vaccines for SARS, H1N1 or bird flu and we had to do a crazy amount of trusting to complete the tasks He called us to do.

Actually, to the right people, situations like this can be a very good witness. When my husband, mother-in-law and I were about to leave for SE asia during SARS, my Grandmother in law was in tears convinced she would never see her daughter again. She gave my MIL the longest tearful ‘goodbye forever’ hug I’ve ever seen. To her utter delight we made it back home healthy as water buffaloes and I know that watered the seed that eventually blossomed into accepting Christ as her savior before she died a few years later.

And equally, can you stake your life on information saying the vax is GOOD? No. It may be false data… (again, it works both ways)

Yes, again, God can be trusted in ALL circumstances, and plenty in the Church are believing that–some choose their “jab” and trust God, others choose not to receive an injection of an experimental substance and trust God. Either way, we need to be about the Lord’s business and point people to Jesus however God has prepared for each individual to do so.

9 Likes