Possible COVID symptoms

I developed a fever of 38.57 degrees C today. Also have headache, muscle aches and sore throat. Please pray for my health to be restored. Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

21 Likes

Lord, we come to You, knowing You have power over all things. We ask that You heal Catherine of whatever ails her and even now begin to lessen her symptoms. We ask that she senses Your presence as You walk with her through this time.
We ask in the name above all names-Jesus. Amen.

8 Likes

Lord, put your hand on Catherine and heal her quickly. Give her peace and be near to her.I pray that she will be able to continue eating and drinking to gain strength.
Amen

11 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. My fever is down and I’m eating dinner.

13 Likes

So glad to hear you’re on the mend. Praise God.

6 Likes

@catfaire
Are you still getting better?

4 Likes

Holding steady. Not getting worse. My husband has the same illness. He talked to his doctor today who confirmed that we have Covid based on our symptoms.

6 Likes

Please try to get a lot of fluids to ward off dehydrating and low blood pressure. That’s a common sense non medical advice issue.
Bone broth is excellent if you can get it.
Praying for you. Catherine.

7 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

This is another example of a vaccinated person (my husband) giving Covid to an unvaccinated person (me). Despite the reality of Covid transmission, UBC intends to de-register unvaccinated students.

4 Likes

I’m developing a deep cough today.

5 Likes

Do you have access to mullein leaf?

3 Likes

@catfaire can you purchase elderberry syrup near you? I seriously love this stuff!! It does wonders for me immediately! I will pray for you right now.

4 Likes

Do you happen to have any antihistamines on hand? I believe that I warded off any chest issues from happening by doubling my Zyrtec, when I started to get excessive drainage that threatened to go to my chest. I also think that I have read about people using antihistamines in treatment. :pray:

4 Likes

No, I don’t.

1 Like

Breathing apple cider vinegar steam helped me.

6 Likes

Yes, thank you. I was going to suggest that but could not remember the portions of water to vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar works best.

3 Likes

Praying for your cough to be quickly alleviated, Catherine. @catfaire and for your husband’s recovery too.
Thanking the Lord for the many natural remedies He has provided and for all the helpful suggestions people are giving here.

5 Likes

Here’s the instructions for the apple cider vinegar steam.

7 Likes

My cough is much worse today. My husband has gone to buy me some apple cider vinegar. Thank you for sharing this advice about steaming. Time to give this approach a try.

I refuse to be afraid of this cough.

He that is in me, is greater that he that is in the world. I trust Lord Jesus with my care.

Thank you to all of you for your continued prayers. God bless all of my brothers and sisters in Christ on this forum.

8 Likes