Praise King Jesus!

I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene, in the presence of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Jesus Christ, son of our God Most High and Almighty! He paid the price in full for our sins on the cross at Calvary! What a Savior we have in our Lord Jesus Christ! Life everlasting guaranteed by faith alone in our Lord Jesus!

Praise His Holy Name forever in eternity! Thank you loving Heavenly Father God for giving us your son, Jesus Christ! Praise you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!

4 Likes

Woke this morning with these thoughts in my head…

Matthew 6: 22-23 says, (22) The eye is the lamp of the body. &
Shakespeare once said “The Eyes are the window to your soul” [I know not scripture]

**Then if you look into the eyes of Jesus, you will see, The Father, The LORD God Almighty.
For He is the Lamp and the Father is the light, that gives Light to the whole world.

The New Jerusalem [Down the road] but coming !!!

Rev 21:…22.But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 By its light the nations will walk, and into it the kings of the earth will bring their glory.…

Doc

9 Likes

Wow, this is very beautiful NamDoc. It really blessed me to read what you have written here today. Praise to our King, the Lord Jesus Christ…the Way, the Truth, and the …Light!" And the Life! Our all in all.

Please, if you feel led, to elaborate about the New Jerusalem and temple not made with human hands
:gift_heart:

2 Likes

Verse 2 of Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me
The night is dark but I am not forsaken
For by my side, the Saviour He will stay
I labour on in weakness and rejoicing
For in my need, His power is displayed

Refrain 2
To this I hold, my Shepherd will defend me
Through the deepest valley He will lead
Oh the night has been won, and I shall overcome!
Yet not I, but through Christ in me

1 Like

Thank you Yeshua :heart:

1 Like