Pray for Elizabeth hospitalized with COVID

Please pray for a mother of 7 children who is currently in the hospital on 100% nonrebreather Oxygen. Her Oxygen goes down to 75% when she walks to the bathroom. She has refused the kidney killing Remdesivir treatment, and her husband is sneaking in a care package of Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, and IVERMECTIN to be secretly taken while she is still able to do so on her own. No visitors allowed, no advocate at the bedside. This is how our loved ones are dying!! Pray for her that the protocol will work and she will come home soon! Please pray!

49 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: praying she recovers. Praying for her family going through this. These are rough days :confused:

14 Likes

I am praying now.!

9 Likes

Praying! Oh, dear Father in Heaven!:cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

i said a sweet prayer from my heart for Elizabeth :heart::sunflower:

5 Likes

Praying for her healing. :heart::pray:

6 Likes

Dear Lord please heal Elizabeth! :pray:

5 Likes

She is heel in the holy name of Jesus​:raised_hands::raised_hands:Amen Amen Thanks you God.

3 Likes

Father I come boldly before the Throne of Grace and Mercy through the Blood of Jesus, and put Elizabeth into your loving arms. I pray your perfect will be done in her life, and her family’s lives. :butgod_dark:

11 Likes

The physicians are not giving Elizabeth much hope. She is hours away from the vent. They are putting in a feeding tube. She is on bipap. We tried so hard to get her husband to deliver a care package to her with ivermectin, D3, zinc, and vit c. He wouldn’t. Now it seems he will be raising 7 children on his own. I’m so angry.

7 Likes

Abba Father, we lift Elizabeth up before throne. You are the one who saves the righteous. You have te final say. Please surround her with Your love and protection…
we ask in the beautiful Name of Your Son, Yeshua our King.

“Adonai is the one who saves the righteous; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. Adonai helps them and rescues them, rescues them from the wicked and saves them; because they take refuge in him.”
‭‭Tehillim (Psa)‬ ‭37:39-40‬ ‭CJB‬‬

8 Likes

Praying!!!

4 Likes

Pleading and praying to God and Pleading to her mom and husband to her Ivermectin to her while she is still alert. They have consented to do that today. Please pray.

8 Likes

Praying for her and asking the healing angels to be at her side. :pray::level_slider:

8 Likes

Thank you. And thank you to all who have prayed.

5 Likes

:pray: Praying fore you :pray:

3 Likes

I pray for this mother dear Lord Jesus, please hear all the prayers being said for her, and heal her perfectly ! All 7 children and husband need her Lord!

8 Likes

Surely I Siam and will be praying

3 Likes

Sorry I mean .I am and will be praying

4 Likes

Monoclonal antibodies

2 Likes