Pray for husband in hospital

Asking for prayers for my husband, Michael. He went into hospital May 27,2022 for a heart valve surgery and has had many complications. They have finally let him wake up but he is still not well. his heart has some issues and he has a trach tube which they say probably won’t be permanent. Because of them having him asleep for so long he is having really bad issues with the withdrawal.

21 Likes

Welcome to the fellowship, Lanita. I will pray for your husband and for you.
Lord, we ask for healing for Michael during this stressful surgery. Help him to relax and heal, and give his wife strength and encouragement so that she can be the light in his life that gives him hope for complete recovery.
Surround this couple with compassionate healthcare workers who have healing and recovery top of mind.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

CIndy
:heart: :heart: :heart: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :pray: :pray: :pray:

11 Likes

Agreeing in prayer for Michael’s healing. Amen.

6 Likes

I am also agreeing in prayer for Michael’s healing and your peace over all of this. :pray:

3 Likes

Father please have mercy on this family and bring Your healing hand upon this suffering soul. In the name of Yahushua I pray.

4 Likes