Pray for. me and my husband

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests. All other topics posted will be moved or deletMe and my dear husband have both been sick wn
ith our throats, and in our chest. We don’t seem to be getting better. My breathing doesNot feel good tonight.
Neither of us have had the vaccine and don’t plan too. We want to serve Jesus, and stand firm. We both are diabetic, but are being treated.
I have lupus and other overlapping autoimmune disorders.
I went Monday to my Rheumatologist for a follow up. He wanted me to take the vaccine, but I told him no.
He said there is some risk to me, but it will be much worse if I get the virus. please pray we don’t get it. We always e end now wear a mask and rubber glove that most don’t to do the best we can. We don’t go anywhere but to get food, medication, and the doctors and drug store. Anything else we order.
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to read this, and I believe greatly in prayer.
Susan - God Bless

13 Likes

Dear Susan,

Just be sensibly careful and trust that God will keep you and you husband in HIS loving hands.
My thoughts and prayers are with the two of you.
Vicki

3 Likes

Thank you so much Vickie.
That.means so much to us.
Susan

3 Likes

Hello Sister,

Sounds strange, both of you have at the same time the same breathing problems.
Do you wear the mask very frequent? If you can dont wear the mask if its possible
in your country without breaking the law. Its known that the masks cause illness,
maybe your health is bad for that reason. Praying for you both :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Father may Susan and her husband be well soon. Touch them Lord and heal them completely. In Jesus Wonderful and Mighty name, Amen.

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and kind words.
God Bless - Susan

2 Likes