Pray for the people in Iran

ahhh i am so glad we do not have to worry who he is . I remember seeing the arches in Italy with pictures carved stealing the temple
items . I guess we will see soon . we can give
each other a hug and say " we know for sure "
becky

1 Like

Dear Lord ,
we pray for the lost , we ask you open their eyes and repent and take the gift of salvation.
we pray for your believers that you give them strength and comfort that surpasses all understanding. We pray tonight for all the people in iran for safety . we ask this in your name Jesus Christ amen

I cannot remember why I even started looking at this man, but something has piqued my interest. What do you think?
https://www.farahpahlavi.org/about/royal-family/reza

1 Like

Jumping in here with a few thoughts on the subject. When I first heard the possibility of a Muslim as the anti-christ, I had to give it some thought. With the advent of the one world religion, (which I believe will be Chrislam), a moderate, secular Muslim coming into agreement with the “Co-exist” global religion, following elimination of all the radical elements (ISIS, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc) after Isaiah 17 and the Rapture, it made sense. If the world is all in agreement about any one man being the answer to all the problems and chaos of that time, I don’t think his “religion” (which will be everyone’s religion), will be an issue. Thoughts?

1 Like

Well, he’s not been there since 1977 and is opposed to the current theocracy, but retains his Royal title. Born 10/31/60, he’s a young man, relatively speaking. He is involved in global affairs and apparently respected in those circles. Just a curiosity.

All in all, it doesn’t matter, but it’s an interesting possibility, as I think about it. And discussion is welcomed these lonely days.

2 Likes

Yes, we have no idea of what real persecution will look like. We think being censored on social media and closing churches is bad–which it is
(and I remain shocked at the ease at which churches complied)–but torture, isolation, imprisonment, these we’ve never known. How many will be able to stand firm? This will be the shaking, if we must wait a bit longer. My friends who escaped Iran went through unfathomable horrors before God helped them leave their country. I cannot even imagine, yet I know I will do whatever I must to lift up and honor my Lord and Savior. I pray for the strength and am reminded of Stephen, as he was strengthened by the vision of Christ. Looking to Jesus! One way or another, we are closer today than ever before!

1 Like

Hi ,
I listened to a study about the rapture and the
restrainer . Andy Woods rapture series 10
who is the restrainer .

Andy Woods addresses the Ac
2 thess : 2:6-7

we cannot know who the ac is until
the restrainer is removed . ac will enter
a peace treaty with Isreal . Since satan lacks
God’s qualities he cannot be everywhere at the same time . The number of his name using Gematria which is the ancient
alphabet . The numeral equivalent will spell
his name . Ac name will spell his name to the Greek letters which will be 666 . The ac
will be revealed after the rapture and we cannot really know . We can speculate but
not know for sure . My original post was just
a subjective view . I cannot say he will be Assyrian for sure .

I recommend his study it is very interesting .

1 Like

Dear Lord ,
we pray for the people of Iran .
we ask you protect the believers
and pour your spirit upon them . we ask you put a hedge of protection
on them . We ask you open the eyes
of the lost and they will see you
and understand who You are .
we ask they receive You and
call upon Your name . We ask this
in Jesus Christ name amen

3 Likes