Prayer for a friend’s sister

Hi,I’m in Fort Worth,Texas.I’m requesting prayer for a friend’s sister.She was going to get a pacemaker but the doctor didn’t take her off her medication(per Medicare)now she has to wait.Please pray that the Lord will heal her.Thank you

12 Likes

Welcome to this incredible forum Gay.

Yes, I’ll pray that she is able to hang on with strength until Medicare’s approval. Even more…that she receives a miraculous healing from Jesus who is capable of ALL things…making the pacemaker unnecessary.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Mornin’ Gay @happysoup,
Welcome!
Sorry about your friend’s wait and praying for her to be healed, with or without man’s intervention. I will also pray for her salvation if she is not born again.
Shalom

Father in Heaven,
Thank You for Gay’s faith and request for prayer for her friend. Please continue to work in their lives to Your glory. If Gay’s friend has not yet come to salvation Father, please open her heart and direct her path.
Thank You for working all things for our good Lord. Please cause the hospital and Medicare agents to show favor to Gay’s friend, making her health the priority over paperwork and checked boxes. Please bless her healthcare team with wisdom and compassion, with integrity and success in their ministrations. Thank You for what You are doing on this woman’s behalf. In the Name of Yeshua, our blessed Kinsman-Redeemer, we praise You and pray. Amen.

2 Likes