Prayer for a friend

I come to all of you humbly asking for prayer for a close friend of mine. She is hitting rock bottom, she needs guidance, healing and strength that can only be provided by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you so much!

15 Likes

Hey there Amy @Ahancock,
Thanks for being the friend your friend needs! May you be blessed for your faithfulness.

Father, thank You for Amy, for her love shown to her friend and faith in You. Thank You that Amy has asked us to join her and that Your children can come boldly to Your throne, confident that You will listen and make provision. We lift up this friend of Amy to You Father. Please open her eyes to see that You are real and loving and waiting for her to turn to You. Pour out Your Spirit upon this friend of Amy so that she will seek You and come to a saving knowledge of Your beloved Son Yeshua, our Kinsman-Redeemer. We thank You for this. We praise You for it! We ask in the Name of our Lord and Savior, Yeshua. amen.

8 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Please inspire Amy’s friend to escape the prison she’s made for herself and embrace the loving arms of Christ and His salvation (if not saved). Please galvanize her with protection from evil and protect her from those not of You. Please change her infirmities into strength, fear into courage and despair into hope. Please bless her with peace and calm in her heart and mind to listen for You and to You.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

8 Likes

Amy,
How kind to stand in the gap for your friend. I have some experience with those who have hit rock bottom. I pray that shE will realize her plight and be moved by the Holy Spirit to turn from whatever is causing her to spin out of control. It’s so hard to see those we love hit bottom, but we must allow God to do His perfect work. (I like to learn the hard way!) God bless you in this journey, Sister!

In Jesus’ Name,
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::heart::heart::heart:
Cindy

7 Likes

She tried committing suicide today. I can only give thanks to God that she called and I was able to get help sent to her. Please continue praying for her. Thank you all so much!

6 Likes

Praying for your dear friend’s mental health and salvation, and for you, Amy, as you continue to support her.
Thanking God that you were able to send help in that crucial time.

4 Likes