Prayer for clarification of a serious question

Amen!

1 Like

Sweet Holli (CL8)
The strength we need to continue on sometimes more often than not can be overwhelming and in those moments each second, minute, hour, or day can seem an eternity.
Tho my mind is clearly focused on the TRUTH my body has betrayed me. It feels like I’m quickly winding down while I helplessly watch myself deteriorate. Even the smallest tasks leave me fading in breathlessness. BUT GOD…is holding me up and guiding my hands to care for my environment and myself. I’ve no strength of my own as I’m sustained by His promises…each a priceless gem.
Jon is right…All for one and one for all is the essence of THIS…the body of Christ as we encourage one another to hold on just a little longer and endure until His coming. The heaviness of our hearts is lightened with each empathetic voice.

Romans 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. THAT includes us! Therefore., THIS, verse Romans 8:38-39 must be our mantra…For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen and Amen

4 Likes

The best answer is simple! He is our “Blessed Hope!” We are all dressed and ready for the wedding ceremony to begin… Just waiting for all the guests to take their seats!!

1 Like

Dear Vicki @HIS ,
Oh, my sweet, precious sister. Thank you for sharing that verse… it was a much needed hug from the Lord.
I lift you to our God of provision and healing… know you have a sister in Virginia who wishes she could hug you… either way, we will walk each other home. :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like