Prayer for God to reveal to sleepy believers that we are in the end days

I just came back from a women’s event at church.
I personally invited two believers both of whom are wives to Pastor’s at lukewarm churches who live on my block who I know are in desperate need of fellowship.
I offered to drive us 3 to the event, I kept asking the Lord that If the timing is right to give them the ABC’s of Salvation tract and explain to them the heart of where this ministry is at, and to then allow the conversation to flow into prophecy. I not only spoke to the two women about where God has led my heart, ( praying over, and giving out tracts to the homeless as well as a prompting of speaking to church leaders, in my area about the need of prophecy at the pulpits) but I explained to them both how much fear overtook my life when covid hit. I let them know how much I felt in my spirit I wasn’t being fed by my then church (seeker friendly) and how the Lord led me to prophecy through the scriptures and JD Farag. My prayer is that the vulnerable and raw conversation I had with These two women would produce fruit and that it will have an impact on those women and their family and the pulpit that they serve. I explained to them both that we are all called to be watchmen for His coming.
Thank you for the prayers. :pray:

15 Likes

“I planted the seed, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.”
‭‭1 Corinthians (1 Co)‬ ‭3:6‬ ‭CJB‬‬ :hugs:

6 Likes