Prayer for my daughter who is very sick

Please pray for my “baby girl”, Mallory ,who is very sick with THE virus. Her fever is quite high and she is too weak to leave the bed. I’m sure her defenses were down as she was so busy last week and traveling with little rest. I know the Lord is watching over her and healing her even now. I just wanted to enlist some backup from the saints here who have always been so faithful to pray.

30 Likes

Praying for your daughter. My daughter also got The virus and is starting to get a little better. It sure does weaken them.
We know God loves them more than we ever could and he will take care of them. :pray: :pray: :pray:

15 Likes

I have prayed for her and for you, @Cinchacha. Absolutely, the Lord is in the midst.:revolving_hearts:

@DallasT I am also glad that your daughter is improving!

13 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Please pluck from Mallory what is ailing and afflicting her. Please correct and rejuvenate her immune system to overcome and allow her to heal. Please take from her and even destroy through a miracle only You can provide, whatever is in her causing her to be sick. Please revitalize her with comforting rest as we beg You to have the angels sing to her to lull her to deep sleep to allow You the moment to do a work within her.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

12 Likes

Jon, she slept from noon till 5 today! Those angels were harmonizing well! Thank you for your prayer.

10 Likes

That is an encouraging word, Dallas. I’m so glad the Lord healed your daughter and she is on the mend. Praise the Lord–our God is so faithful.

9 Likes

Thank you to everyone who prayed for Mallory–her fever did go down from 105 to 101, so that’s an answer to prayer. She was able to drink tea and a small spinach smoothie–thank the Lord for her roommates. Still very weak and not able to get out of bed, but I’m grateful to God for any improvement.

17 Likes

@Cinchacha
I am thankful she is able to eat. I couldn’t when I had it and it prolonged my recovery. I pray that Mallory will be able to continue to be able to eat and drink to have the strength to recover.

9 Likes

I have a baby girl too. My heart goes with you.

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
Isaiah 43:2

Father God, please pray for @Cinchacha 's baby girl. Don’t let the virus defeat her body. Heal her Father God, from the top of her head to the souls of her feet, baby girl is healed! In the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ the King of kings and the Lord of lords!!!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

9 Likes

Loving, Heavenly Father, I lift Mallory into your presence and offer this prayer that the healing journey which has begun continue. May the resurrection power of our Lord, Jesus, restore her to health, complete and lasting. Don’t let this vile weapon of the enemy prosper!
Disarm it and bring healing to every cell in her body!
Wrap @Cinchacha in the comfort of your presence and fill her with a calm assurance that you will do your best and very best for her precious daughter. We praise your name, Father, and thank you that, when we are weak you are strong, and what to us seems impossible is not even difficult for you! Fill Mallory and her dear mother with strength and peace and hope and provision for every need at every turn. May Mallory rise from this illness with new faith in the sufficiency of your tender mercies and grace. In the name of our risen Savior, Jesus Christ, we pray. For the honor and glory of your name, we pray. Our trust and hope are in you, Lord! Amen

9 Likes

Praise report continues! Thank you again for the prayers for Mallory who actually felt well enough to get out of bed today and walk a bit to ease the back pain. (I guess Omicron is notorious for back pain.) But the Alpha and the Omega is notorious for healing! Praise God! So grateful to our Father and to His children who care. Bless you all!

13 Likes

Great news @Cinchacha,

I join everyone else here in prayers of thanksgiving that Mallory is getting better!

Father God, thank You so much for Mallory’s improvement! Thank You that she has caring roommates and that her mother is a woman of faith. Please continue to heal Mallory. Keep her friends and family safe from her illness too. May Your Name be glorified in this situation. In Jesus’ Name we thank You and praise You. Amen.

10 Likes

Amen! Smiling at every positive report, Cindy!:cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Yes! Thank You Lord Mallory is improving and recovering from this virus!

7 Likes

Blessed Jesus we just lift Mallory up to you blessed in the fact that you have the power to heal. We know you love children we know you are born evil and know that you will heal Mallory this virus and give her victory over her illness. We ask this all in Jesus Christ Our Savior name who intercedes with us and God. Blessed be your hands and prayer to heal the girl in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit may God’s will be done amen amen amen. God bless you and your daughter Mallory.

3 Likes

Amen Lord Amen!

2 Likes