Prayer for my job

Hi, this is my first time posting anything. I have been an online member for going on two years and did not know about this forum until I stumbled upon it. Anyway, nice to meet all of you :slight_smile:
I work for a well known oil supply company that is global. We have all been told we are being required to take the vax or be placed on unpaid leave and ultimately be fired. I have given my religious exemption request as I am extremely against taking the vaccine and I am awaiting their approval.
I have been here 10 years. As you know with oil, it is a roller coaster market and I have survived through countless layoffs - which is only by the grace of God I am still working.
I have a husband who is on disability (who has been a hard working man his whole life since he was 14) but now I am the “provider” (which I give all the credit to God is our provider) but I still have worries and fears that if I am let go for not taking the vaccine, that I will no longer have health insurance or decent pay. Also, if I am fired, there goes any kind of severance package and I’m told that unemployment benefits might not even apply.
I know God is my provider, not my employer, but secretly I worry and sometimes it’s too much to bear. Please keep us in prayer that my exemption will be granted. And if God has another plan for me then I pray peace about his decision. Thank you for listening, friends.

Amy

9 Likes

Oh, God bless you dear sister. So many in our church are going through this. I pray every day that God will bless you all and comfort you and reassure you that He will provide. My heart breaks tor you, but I know God will intervene soon and get us outta here.

2 Likes

Bless you for your encouragement! :heart:

1 Like

Hello Amy and welcome to the Forum.
I will pray for you and your situation. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Here is a scripture the Lord brought to my mind for you.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

5 Likes

I love this. Thank you.

2 Likes