Prayer for our sister Margaret at the ER now

Please pray for @Margaret. Here’s what happened to her:

“my vertigo and tinnitus came back with a vengeance. Woke up uesterday completely deaf. Went to portrush a beautiful beach hoping the fresh air would help but got nauseaus & dizzy . Threw up a lot. Got back to bangor in a bad way and collapsed at train station. My watch got smashed in the fall …thank God it wasnt my glasses. Surprisingly God enabled me to get seen today , originally the doctor tried to insist that i went to the Er. I told her i am not well enough to ! A 32 hour wait at the hospital would finish me off and theres no public transport to it. (Our health service is in free fall) They gave me some meds but also did a heart scan. I was afraid when they said they were going to.do bloodwork…afraid they might inject me with something but no thank the lord. Basically if i get worse or the bloodwork bad i have to go to hospital, ditto if the meds dont work. My bp off the charts so i have to ring back and get it redone on a couple of weeks.”

She got the blood work back and it’s bad - infection and abnormal liver. Waiting in the ER now. She said it’s going to be at least a 2-hour wait.

God bless all our prayer warriors for Margaret.

35 Likes

God,

heal Margaret and give her wisdom concerning if she should get a second opinion since there are many untrustworthy doctors out there and stop the bleeding, comfort Margaret and give her rest in the name of Yeshua the Messiah Jesus! Amen!

@Margaret many years ago in 2003, someone told me that i had abnormal liver and i learned that they lied to me and that person was not a professional doctor at the time because since then i have been told many times that i am healthy by a professional doctor. Please try and get a second opinion.

15 Likes

Heavenly Loving Father

@Margaret is in a bad way as You know. Reading she has a result of an “abnormal liver” brings me back to when I was told I MIGHT have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. And yet we still don’t know ten years later if I do, that’s another prayer for another time however. We’re asking that You PLEASE touch Margaret’s body and heal her from the top of head to the bottom of her feet. To pluck what’s ailing and afflicting her at this moment. To transform her illness into health.

Please correct or rejuvenate her immune system as well (just being cautious and covering basis). Please also heal her not just physically but also mentally, emotionally and Spiritually (can never be too careful, right, Father?) Please bless her with peace and calm in her heart and mind and galvanize her with protection from evil and those not of you.

Please bless her with an Brigade of angels at her side helping and guiding along with the medical staff in charge. Guide them and bless them with laser-like focus on the situations pertaining to her health to improve it as they can through You.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

16 Likes

Agreeing in prayer with everyone here for Margaret. :pray: :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you janet @DallasT @staceylovesJesus @ jon
I am still in er. Have had antibiotics xrays blood work heart scan. Seen a doctor but have to see another. Dont know when. So tired. Thanking God for your prayers and the friend who took me to er and has stayed with me.

17 Likes

Joining all in prayer for you Margaret. So thankful your friend is staying with you there. We will not stop praying until you are safe at home. Thank you heavenly Father for aiding and healing our sweet sister Margaret, and keeping your angels all around her in this time, guiding all who care for her and bringing our sister your comfort and strength, no matter what, in Jesus name amen. :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

I have prayed, dear sister, and am now agreeing with other prayers being posted on your behalf. Thankful that our Loving Father has you in His ever-capable hands. May He grant you comfort and peace throughout all of this.:hibiscus:

10 Likes

Father You know Margaret’s every need down to the most minute detail. We ask that this medicine will clear up any infection and may she have complete healing throughout her body. May all praise and glory be Yours, because of Your Goodness and Mercy and Love for her. Pleading in Jesus precious name, Amen.

9 Likes

:pray:Praying you (Margaret) are improving and responding to treatment/medicine

7 Likes

Thank you very much Susan, @wren @Jon @Gracings @Flamingogirl49563 @staceylovesJesus

Not getting home for a couple of days. I will need minor procedure but it may be possible as outpatient . A gall Stone has slipped into my bile duct. It has to be removed. (The inflammation caused the skyrocketing bp and pain) This will be done by a different department. They will assess my bloods etc . If done inpatient earliest Monday if out I will probably be discharged Sunday and a future date set, i am praying i will get to stay in till monday and get it done rather than go home and still have the problem untesolved.

15 Likes

Thanks for the update, Margaret. I will agree in prayer with you

10 Likes

Thank you susan i really appreciate it xx

7 Likes

Dear friends thank you so much for your prayers, just a quick exciting update

Surgical doctor came by just left, he said they will do all the pre op bloodwork on Sunday including a fasting so if the other dept can do the procedure on Monday its all go. He cannot guarantee as its not his department but he wants all to be ready . If not I think I get discharged and come in outpatient basis some day next week he’s not sure as the other department doesn’t work sat or Sun. Praying it goes OK and can get it done Monday.
A bit like rapture we will be teady to go if it is the day!

14 Likes

May the Lord Jesus heal your vertigo and tinnitus and settle your blood pressure Margaret. :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you very much Steven, i am :pray: i can get the procedure done on Monday but alreafy feeling so much better than i had been. God has been so gracious and kind to me

11 Likes

so glad you are feeling better. Yes God is soooooo GOOD!

7 Likes

Praise God and :pray: for Monday.:hibiscus:

8 Likes

Amen to this, joining you and all here in prayer :+1: :two_hearts: :dove::pray:
@Margaret, so glad to hear your update, and that you are feeling so much better.
Thank you Jesus! Only one more day to go dear friend. Thanks for keeping us posted how you are doing.

8 Likes

Thank
You merilee it’s very kind of you to hold me before the Lord

6 Likes

I hope so deatrst wren a lot of confusion and crazoness happened last night and i dont know whats going on they had an agency nurse who messed up …anyway Gods in control

7 Likes