Prayer for our sister Margaret at the ER now

The doctor came in …what a hardworking man. He’s not sure I will get the procedure tomorrow but they will do all the basics today so hopefully if the other department can its on. If its not tomorrow he wants me to stay in till its done praise God so no worrying about getting up and down to the ulster. Here till I am fixed. Praise God! I had been so concerned that if they discharged me as i am no longer sick and did it outpatient getting to and from here wd be difficult …PRAISE GOD. @Janet7 @wren @Tony @staceylovesJesus @Flamingogirl49563

13 Likes

Good morning @Margaret. Good to hear from you. I read your earlier post and was concerned about the crazy part. Yeah, it’s probably better to stay where you are til this gets done.

Is Smurf doing ok? I’m taking care of two sets of cats, and both instances one loves me and the other won’t come out!

God bless. Know that we are praying and praying for your quick recovery.

6 Likes

Thank you very much Janet, Smurf was a wee abused rescue and has issues. The sweet girl who is caring for her saw her yesterday, shes eating and popping but hides, shes afraid of most people. Its taken 18 months for to trust and warm up to me. I was frightened she wd feel abandoned but she’s stayed thankfully.
Re the ones ur sitting that is funny! Cats are wee individuals some love everyone and others need wooing! I had 3 older cats two were loving and i was afraid some cruel person wd hurt them. The third was a ex feral and had clwed me a couple of times i reckon grab him and you will regret it

The agency girl came off on me last night, had me in tears , this morning she came in to put a stent in she had an attitude again, and messed up twice. Could not get it to flush…She looked ready to cry. I said its okay you are tired ask Rani to help and she ran out. Rani came in, so gentle and kind. To my surprise the other girl came in and apologised before she left. Thank you Lord.

13 Likes

Margaret, you were so kind to the girl with the attitude. Sounds like that adjusted her attitude a bit. Good for you. Yes, cats are different. This is Abigail Elizabeth, the one that hides. While I was in the other room brushing the other cat, AJ, she must have thought I left. She came out to get the treats I had left her.

7 Likes

This is AJ, and he adores me.

10 Likes

Shes a beauty! Oh i hope she will come around oh aj is lovely too. What a wee sweetie.

First pic is her in the trscuecentre the other 2 more tecent my golden girl

10 Likes

Oh, so pretty. The dog I’m staying with now is very skittish with strangers. It took about 5 visits before she’d trust me. Now we’re best buddies. She got tired waiting on me to go to bed last night.

7 Likes

Shes lovely. Do you ever get homesick or you like travelling?

3 Likes

My house is only 15 minutes from the community where I work so I try to go home at least once a day, sometimes twice. Winter time is a different story - my dog, Daphne, and I have slept in the car before because the roads were covered in ice and snow. Even when I don’t have overnight jobs, I still have to make several visits almost every day, and I can’t not go. Bad grammar - sorry.

5 Likes

This is wonderful news!

8 Likes

I understand the wee animals depending on you, you couldn’t let them down.

4 Likes

Oh I love all the cats and dog pics
Praise God you are staying until the procedure!

5 Likes

Oh Susan, our God is marvellous such a weight off my mind. Just hope it is tomorrow eager to get home but Gods timing is perfect! And today a lovely sister from the forum came up to see me @Cara . Isnt that incredible we only met through this forum, we had such a laugh and fellowship. A nurse came in and asked what reliogion i am, i know she meant denomination so i said Baptist but basically Christain. Did i need pastor care? So i pointed at our lovely cara who was all in black and said this is my pastoral care visit!

8 Likes

Thank you merilee its an answer to prayer!

6 Likes

Oh how sweet Cara came to see you! What a joy it must’ve been! And what a blessing this forum is!

7 Likes

It was wonderful, i felt so safe, able to relax completely
Its really encouraging knowing we are not alone. My chuch dont discuss the second coming or prophecy…think i am a bit off. Well i am! But we need the whole word of God. Shes a very sweet girl

6 Likes

Margaret, Praise God for he hears our prayers! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Oh stacey i was just so blessed today, first the promise that i will get the procedure this week and under medical care till then…then dear Cara visited. Lovely fellowship God is so very good. But the old enemy threw a few jabs in as well. Errors in meds, them forgetting to bring a lunch… i asked and got tepid slop and an apology. Same thing happened at dinner. One lovely wee nurse said she was so sorry because they gave an antbiotic hours late they will wake me at 2 am for next …i dont mind its iv i will fall back to sleep. God willing
Stayed calm because Gods so obviously moving to get me the help i need. I just hope and pray it will be done tomorrow and that my friend can bring me home . Thank you for your prayers

9 Likes

@Margaret
Praise God for answered prayer! So glad everything worked out so that you can stay till its all completed, as you had hoped. Thanks for keeping us posted, and look forward to your speedy recovery. Love and Blessings, :heart:
We’re still praying till your safely home. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank u dear wren, i hope its going to be today but the relevant department are only just ipening, so the current caregivers will liase. I am finding it hard to focus have ahort interrupted quiet times. How r you and your family

3 Likes