Prayer of Gratitude

Father God, I thank you and give you praise for leading me to this your Ministry in these last days.
I pray that all who serve here and fellowship here would be strengthened and protected under Your Wings, Almighty God, Creator of the Seen and Unseen, King of Heaven and Earth. Be merciful to us dear Father, as we cry out to you in the name of your son, Jesus, Jeshua, Jesus Christ. As we see the signs of your Glorious Appearing becoming near, may we also see your protection and provision. Give us YOUR PEACE, I pray, ABBA, the peace that surpasses understanding as we see YOUR Divine Plan for our REDEMPTION come to pass. HELP US TO PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, AND DRAW CLOSER TO YOU. HELP US TO STAND ON OUR FEET AND NOT FAINT. GIVE US STRENGTH AND WISDOM.
Thank you, Father, for the peace and comfort I find in this YOUR church, and for the fellowship I have found here. My heart aches to be gathered together in fellowship with your servants, grant that I may find YOUR Truth and your servants here in my own community as well.
In the name of the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS! JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND MY SAVIOUR. AMEN. And Amen!

14 Likes

thank you for your prayer. You write about praying without ceasing…and that is what I am experiencing…I am praying throughout the day…just like a year ago, I would pray in the morning and at night…but the Spirit is moving me to pray throughout the day, upon waking, upon going to sleep…

7 Likes

I pray throughout the day as well

4 Likes

Susan,
Sadly, too many don’t realize that our Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit aren’t in some far away place…but rather within and right along side us all day every day. If anyone’s beloved were always to be in our presence would they be overlooked or unspoken to? Not at all…so to be in constant prayer simply means carrying on conversations throughout the day with the ONE who knows us intimately.

2 Likes

Amen! He’s my Savior, Lord, King, Friend…My Everything! My All in All! He hears my cries, my softest whispers, and my every thought.

1 Like