Prayer request due to sickness

Dear bros and sis in Christ,

I am requesting prayers of healing from Jesus as I am having “flu-like” symptoms since yesterday.

It’s mild like sore throat and feeling weak inside my body.

My mum was boostered in early March and I am suspecting either spike protein shedding from her or other ppl who have been boostered recently. She had her Pfizer shot.

I experienced the same issue after her second shot last year.

Thanks a lot for your prayer support.

Dennis

22 Likes

i prayed a sweet prayer from my heart for you and your mom for complete healing in Jesus name @dlcv :sob::heart:

“Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” Jeremiah 17:14

10 Likes

Praying brother.

9 Likes

Prayers for you to be completely healed in the name of Jesus! Rest and recuperate as you bask in His warm presence. :sun_with_face:

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Prayers for you also. :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

Prayers up for complete healing from our Almighty Physician.

8 Likes

Praying :pray:

5 Likes

Tested C19 negative this morning, decided to self isolate for a week to monitor my condition.

9 Likes

Prayers for your healing and continued good health :heart:

8 Likes

Are you better Dennis?

4 Likes

Dennis, I pray that you are healing by the resurrection power of our Jesus within you. May He protect and defend your body from any further assault. May He, in His mercy, protect your mother as well. Our God is an awesome God and I praise Him and thank Him for all He is doing to guard and guide and defend you. He is the God who heals us. I thank Him and praise Him for the healing work He is doing now, In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

7 Likes

Thanks for asking. I am still recovering and resting at home. Now have slight cough.

11 Likes

I want to give a update of my mum’s condition.

Last few days she complained of tiredness/fatigue after roughly 2 weeks she got Pfizer booster shot. Also stomach ache for no problem.

Went for blood tests yesterday and came out nothing.

3 Likes

Dennis, Be well in Jesus Name!

Unchecked Copy Box Rom 8:10

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin;but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

TOOLS

Unchecked Copy Box Rom 8:11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the deaddwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shallalso quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwellethin you.

And please read Romans 8:10 also!

4 Likes

Praying for your Mum now, as my husband and I do for all those we know who’ve had the Cvd injections, that the Lord will limit the side effects.( that is, if they haven’t been given the saline shots instead.) Glad to hear that you are recuperating, Dennis.

3 Likes

Hi all, I am already fine for few weeks but need to up my natural immunity.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update brother - how is the mama?

3 Likes

She is going for a checkup today, need to travel to a city. She mentioned stomach/intestine areas needed to be scanned in a hospital to see anything unusual.

6 Likes

Dennis, I pray the side effects have resolved and that these weapons formed against us will be disarmed by the blood of Jesus coursing through our veins! May your body, and your mother’s body be filled with life and the resurrection power of Jesus! I pray that every cell in your bodies be protected and defended from any lasting damage and that all symptoms resolve, in Jesus’ name! May the peace of Christ just flood your bodies and minds and hearts this day, and in the days to come! May God grant you wisdom and revelation of anything you might need to know or do moving forward to restore you both to health! Amen
This or something even more wonderful, Father!

4 Likes

I will keep you in prayer, I too would like to ask for prayer for my health.

5 Likes