Prayer request for a friend in deep need

A friend of mine who gave his live to the Lord about 6 years ago. He felt himself transsexual and had all the surgeries done about 15 to 20 years ago and also took the hormones. Now he starts to realize, that his transformation was not good, but he doesn’t know how to act on it. For a few month now, the enemy is attacking him viciously. And today he txt me, saying that his life is going downhill since he is studying the bible. An hour later he is totally upset because he doesn’t remember writing this. He is scared to death and often thinks about suicide. Please help me pray for him that God reveals himself to him and shows him which way to go.

14 Likes

:pray: for your friend for guidance from God :pray:

5 Likes

Heavenly Father, you have promised us that you have not given us a spirit of fear or confusion, but of love, power and a sound mind. May your beloved one be delivered from the fear and disillusionment that overshadows them day and night; protect them from the evil one who seeks their downfall and deliver from the spirit of self-rejection- to know they are loved and known in your sight. Do not give up or in my friend, the dawn is truly nigh. The enemy is fighting hard for your soul but Christ has won the victory. You are worth it. Sister R

6 Likes

Heavenly Father, thank you that you hear our pleas and are ever-ready to help.

Please grant clarity of mind to this hurting person that they may find You. I pray that the enemy would not succeed in snatching this dear soul away from ever knowing You.

Where there is oppression, may You bring freedom and healing, in Your Name. Where there is darkness, let it flee in the light of Your presence.

In the matchless name of Jesus, the only name by which we are saved…

Amen

5 Likes