Prayer Request : I need my prayer warriors!

Hi, I’m new to this. I’m an online member of Calvary Chapel of Kaneohe from Southern Indiana.

Please, pray for healing for my mom. She was just informed from the doctor that one side of her heart is enlarged. I pray for complete healing over her body and for a healthy heart and body. In Jesus name, Amen.

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

31 Likes

Praying for your mom! God please heal her! :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4::heart:

4 Likes

Praying for you mom to be healed. God be with you and your family.:heart::pray:

4 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

We come before You for the assistance and healing towards Tania’s mom’s heart. While we don’t know the exact circumstances thereof for if something will be done from a medical staff solution, or if no solution has been presented for any number of factors; we ask that You please step in and as the Great Physician You are, please heal and even cure Tania’s mom of her ailments, afflictions, diseases, illnesses, infections and even viruses that plague her life and in response, her heart.

Please guide any medical staff on their journey in aiding in Tania’s mom’s condition and bless them with laser-like focus on the situation while blessing their heart and mind to see a woman in need, not a blank check or a number on a page. Please protect her, along with Tania from those who are not of You, Lord and please deliver unto Tania a sense of peace and calm in her heart and mind as You comfort her as well and deliver all to the answers and solutions needed to face this situation head-on.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

8 Likes

Great news! All your prayers worked! She is all clear & no problems!! Praise to God and thank you prayer warriors!

11 Likes

How awesome!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Love it! :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Beautiful prayer! Thank you so much! Very much needed and Already received! AMEN!!! God is amazing!!

4 Likes

I was just diagnosed with the same issue that causes that and was put on medication.
There is no health issue that is too big or complex for Jehovah Rapha! Praying for your mom and for you. Rest in His peace :heart::pray: :latin_cross:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Agreeing with you in prayer from the mountains of NC for a total healing in Jesus name
Welcome to our group
You are loved