Prayer requests court

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category
Prayers for court I go tomorrow for over court protected order/ restraining order with my husband there is already an mpo.
Thank you im really nervous. Other one had no court

17 Likes

Hi ,
I have prayed for you .

9 Likes

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— Ephesians 6

13 Likes

Father in Heaven,
Please and thank You for all You will do at our courts today, especially in M777’s case. We pray the proceedings will go quickly, without any problems, and be in M777’s favor. Thank You that her husband will peacefully abide by the order.

Thank You for watching over M777 and her children Father, for keeping them safe in Your loving arms. Open their eyes to see and their hearts to receive all that You are. You are our strength and protection. You alone secure our future. In You we put our trust. May the Name of Jesus be lifted high on this earth and in the heavens! In His Name we praise You and pray. Amen.

13 Likes

Praying for you Marilyn - you’ve been through a lot and the Lord is not slack concerning His promises. Please Lord provide your child Marilyn some relief and respite according to Your will. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.

12 Likes

Thanks for prayers i did get another date hoping to hear from lawyer this week

4 Likes

Legal aid lawyer doesnt really want to help so i have to hire one i guess so stressful

2 Likes

Please keep me in prayers im trying to hire one still

4 Likes

Dear Marilyn,

Inspired by Pastor JD’s message yesterday on James 5: 13-18. “Is any one of you in troubl” (deeply troubled?) “He should pray,”. Joining others here in doing that with you and for you @M777. Praises to our all powerful, all knowing, merciful Father in Heaven who is in this battle with you, and fights for you! Praying and praising, may you be encouraged, protected, and provided for at every turn. Father, you are FOR her! Give her strength and courage to STAND, knowing she stands under the shadow of your wing. By your Holy Spirit, give her the words to speak. Turn hearts toward her and work this for her good and your glory! In Jesus’ name!!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Morning Marilyn @M777,
How can a lawyer NOT want to help you with a restraining order? That’s crazy. But then the world is speeding towards crazy. I’m praying for you and your safety Marilyn. Remember that no matter what any man/lawyer says, Your Father is in control. Be safe.

Father in Heaven,
Thank You for fighting our battles. Please help us to trust You, for You alone are our protection. Please use this time of uncertainty and angst to strengthen Marilyn’s faith. Put her feet on the path to someone qualified and willing to help her. Please use Marilyn’s troubles to bring others who are yet unsaved to the foot of the cross, that they might be saved. In the Name of Yeshua we praise You and thank You and pray. Amen.

5 Likes

They said judge wouldn’t grant temporary order eventhough i already have military protection order i might just gotta go ahead without one its sad but ill save money i guess

2 Likes

It is sad that you can’t get more help from the courts Marilyn @M777. Stay alert but put your trust in God. Be able to defend yourself, but do not be anxious. Take comfort that God Almighty is your protector— and He is trustworthy.

The one thing I’ve heard from people who trusted that a restraining order would protect them but didn’t is that they really aren’t worth much— ’Not worth the paper they’re written on,’ is the exact term used. Maybe take heart that you didn’t spend money on something so unsure…. I will keep you in my prayers Marilyn.
Shalom
———————————————————————————————
Father God,
You are our rock and our refuge. Please give Your daughter Marilyn confidence in those promises Father. Cause her husband to be calm and rational in all his communication with her or her family. Please keep Marilyn safe Lord.

May the Name of Jesus be lifted high on the earth and in the heavens! May all who are yet lost turn their hearts to Your beloved Son and accept the salvations He offers, having bought with His own blood. In Jesus’ Name we praise You and thank You for all You are doing in this situation. Amen

4 Likes

I fid get a lawyer with help of my dad, tomorrow is court on zoom prsy gor me and kids thank u again :heart:

3 Likes

We have to ho to court sgsin because we went psst time…ugh