Prayer That Covid Goes Away

2 Likes

States starting to open to full capacity…

2 Likes

Since I can’t remember which update pastor JD did I’ll mention it here. He talked about Lots wife. How she turned around. Why? Because that’s where her heart was. She stopped running and turned and stopped. I’ve thought about that a lot. I wonder. Will we see her in heaven? Was she saved? If not I’m bothered by it. Where is my heart? Where exactly am I? In a way I’m thankful for our present experiences. If life was rolling along “normally” I might not want to go home like I do now.

3 Likes

My impression…she was not saved. Glen if what I think is coming is real and what occurs…I think that could be a trap. I think it will get a lot better. I mean, “a lot.” But only for a time and then BAM! So just in case we are in different spheres…just in case i’m on to something…remember…please :slight_smile:

That’s too bad. The earthly Glen who has a pile of fun here on earth was hoping you were right and that we could go back to normal for a few years. I still love your outside of the box thinking.

1 Like

Newsom and others do not let go of power. I can’t wait for him to be removed from office hopefully replaced with better.

If there is no new covid or a new crazy mutation, the opening of these state will cause the covid narrative to crumble. They did get their vax in and did do the damage they hoped for. I can wait for the other shenanigans

1 Like

I believe they know the people aren’t ready and we know its at least 3.5 years before for the real Mark. Looks like a 2 or 3 step process to this was the setup and they know it worked pretty well .I believe it’s time for the next wave the climate change take over.

Shalom

Thanks brother. Just a thought: When Jesus came the first time, even though it was clear there were very specific prophesies to count on and believe in, was the way it unfolded “inside the box” or “outside the box?”

2 Likes

Amen. My understanding of them getting their vax damage in though is is bit different. I don’t see it as a grand scheme. I see it as a political answer to open up the economy. People losing jobs over it seems consequential or a result of the fear narrative sown. To me: not so much that the vax is a grand conspiracy.

1 Like

Wow!!! Ya. No kidding. Your so right. I can’t believe I’ve never thought that. That is soooo true. In a way you become more sympathetic for the Jewish religions leader, well for the Jewish people as well. Great observation!

1 Like

As smart as they are they are blinded about what is biblically is going on for the most part.
Maranatha

1 Like

God can’t be put in a box but He did come all man(box) though all the fullness of the Godhead.

I say both.

1 Like

Yes. Amen. Christ came in the exact package prophesied. Fulfilling prophecy and telling those he healed to report to the Israeli leaders as prescribed by the law. But the understanding of the day was the Messiah would come and conquer and setup His government. The Jews were expected Messiah to take over Rome and institute His 1,000 year (or plus) reign. How different is this?

The Jews place of honor to be the speakers for God was removed as well as their own country for 2,000 years. That is a pretty big difference than how it was expected to come down. It could be said that the Jews understanding of Messiah got them dethroned from the mantle of speaking for God as well as removed even from their national identity. That is getting prophecy pretty wrong in perspective. And the lack of true insight led them to be “judicially hardened” for 2,000 years (not able as a nation to come to Messiah).

So just saying…we have an example of what happened last time. And although we cannot see matching similarities today (perhaps with NAR or Catholicism or Reformed Theology we might), it would stand to reason that a WHOLE book, “Revelation” has been afforded the generation for it. The Jews did not have that…but yet a body of work indicating Christ’s arrival to the year. We don’t have a year exactly but we do have the book that promises blessing to read and honor and live out. What that means could be the difference.

Just saying…we have an example of a time when Christ came before and although they had the advantage of one people and a centralized religion, they could not see. How much more a potential issue with an entire world and so many denominations (the Jews had: The Pharisees and the Sadducees–2, plus Herodians and Zealots…ok maybe 4). I would imagine it come quite outside the box while always never being really outside of its context. If that makes sense?

It’s hard to say what will happen I am not worried about a spike in real CCP V but I don’t trust the testing system we know that was a farce. I believe it will be fine until the Deep State says otherwise.

Considering the regular flu rates are so low in the US and Canada they aren’t even counting flu cases!

1 Like
2 Likes

At least they are putting them in cans the other sides burns down the city and don’t wear masks when they do!

3 Likes

I don’t think it has to do with health. You may see how masks help differently. The CDC just released a report that suggest in very minute ways masks can help… But because of social media burning masks help display displeasure. Not “we don’t want health concerns.” But “the government is overreaching.” What we have seen has not been scientifically driven but speculation driven. It is the flip side of Cuomo sending the elderly to their death and covering it up. It is saying, “Why has Florida been so successful where the rest of the country needs big brother?” The virus is real. But I think the overreach (since the stat numbers for the flu had all gone to COVID to beef up the scare) is proportionately more real. And had we the real numbers, we’d find government overreach caused more death than COVID. Thus, burning masks is a statement against governmental overreach, manipulation, and deception.

3 Likes

Amen…amen…amen. Better said than my explanation of the video Dan. Look at January 6th. No guns, those that died were all Trump supporters. Only shots fired were bullets that killed a Trump supporter. No fires. Mild vandalism. AND LETS ALL FOCUS ON THAT EVIL. Meanwhile, over the summer, cities burned. Buildings thrashed. Police blinded and killed and LOOK THE OTHER WAY. If this is CRT. It is evil.

1 Like