Prayer to Have a Servant Heart

I would value your prayers as I go to stay with an elderly in-law who has had a fall. Thankfully no fracture this time, but severe dehydration, alleviated by a trip to Emergency.

I won’t be able to use the internet until I return home. I will pray for as many of you as I remember, no time to print out prayer requests as ambulance will be bringing this person home soon tonight and I have to travel quite a distance to her home.

I also learnt today that my son had the J & J jab recently in order to enter another country. No-one in the family has heard from him for 2 weeks. Please pray.

Thank you.
I will miss this fellowship but I’ll have more time to read the Word and pray.
Psalm 4:1

11 Likes

Praying with you and for you in your situation, @Pax, and praying for your son.

3 Likes

Praying, @Pax

Praying for you and your son, that God’s perfect endurance and peace will sustain both of you–and the rest of your family–as you move through these moments. :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Will add your Son as I pray for you everytime I pray.

2 Likes

Pleased to report that my son has been in contact by email. Was just busy catching up with old friends.
Thank you to all who prayed for me to have a servant heart. I really needed that.

That was not quite how it turned out.

@WSAYLOR069
That was so kind of you, Warren.
I hope Michelle Marie is back home now. Do let us know if there are any further prayer needs there. Will continue to pray for her salvation.
@Gracings
Thank you for praying, Grace.

3 Likes

Thank you, Sigrid, for your prayers. I know you understand my feelings about my son having had the ‘jab’. I now know, at least, that my son has arrived safely at his destination and has not cut me out of his life. ( a foolish fear I had entertained for a while.)

1 Like

Michelle is home, however, has many medical and mental issues to deal with. One thing that not a problem. We’re not getting the covid jab.

1 Like

What a sweet relief, @Pax!

2 Likes

@Pax Oh, praise God that your son is okay! :hugs::heart: I’m so glad to hear that!

I totally understand the fear of being cut off. We’ll keep praying. :relaxed: And you are very welcome for the prayers.

2 Likes

Good to see you again, @Pax. I know you’ve been busy praying with or without connectivity. With the Lord, we’re always connected. Hope your convalescing family member is improving. :pray:t2::sunflower:

2 Likes