Prayers for a baby that is dying

Please pray for 6 month old Adalynn and her parents Brody and Nikki and their families. Baby was born with many complications, and is 1 of triplets. One baby was born stillborn and the other is healthy. Parents have been thru so much. I can’t imagine the pain they’re going thru. They do have faith in God and I’m praying for God’s mercy and comfort on them.

32 Likes

I join myself with this prayer and am in agreement with it.
Matt. 18:19 " again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my father in heaven."
Blessings Doc :pray: :dove:

15 Likes

Yes, I will pray for the peace and comfort of our Heavenly Father for the loss of this precious triplet. What a difficult time this must be for them. This is a parent’s worst fear; that their little one will be ill or not healthy. God has each of our days numbered but I pray that this struggling little Adalynn will have many years of health and happiness with her other sibling.

10 Likes

Just an update, baby Adalynn has just went to be with the Lord. Continue to pray for her parents and the rest of their family.

17 Likes

Prayers for her parents.

9 Likes

Praying that God will comfort the parents. Praise God that he saves innocent babies.

8 Likes

Praying the Lord to comfort this couple as only He can. May their new baby have an abundance of good health

4 Likes

Father God, You have received the soul of this second precious triplet. thank You for the 6 months the parents were allowed to have her. Father, I am sure the parents are deeply grieving and in need of comfort and solace. I lift them to You today, Father, and ask that You draw near to them and give them the peace and comfort that only You can give. Gather them close as a mother hen gathers her chicks and let them draw their strength from You and only You. Thank You, Father God in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

9 Likes

I am hurting for the parents. So painful to lose a little one, but I can almost hear all the giggling and laughs of all the precious ones who have died too early, especially the aborted babies who are now in heaven and surrounding Jesus. They will live for eternity in peace and safety.

6 Likes

“The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” — Psalm 23:1-4

Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits —who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.” — Psalm 103:2-4

Father God, please surround Brody and Nikki with YOUR love. Heal the baby lord please. Don’t let them despair. Don’t let the enemy win. But, If it is Your will that one baby will be taken to heaven, I pray that Brody and Nikki will experience YOUR love and comfort as YOU surround them and hold them in YOUR loving arms. This is so heartbreaking. Please Father God, give them peace beyond understanding, in Jesus’ name I pray amen!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your prayer. Their baby passed away but knowing shes with Jesus has brought them much comfort.

4 Likes

Prayers for these parents. May God comfort them at this time.

4 Likes