Hi, I think that you have some good interpretation of your own dream. There is a high watch for a possible rapture date in May. It seems that the earth will become exactly 6,000 years old in May on the feast of Pentecost. Use the calendar of Enoch to get the proper date. After the rapture there will indeed be an unprecedented release of evil on our world. According to extra Biblical sources that the Bible endorses we are only dealing with 10% of the demonic force right now. The remaining 90% of the demonic being will be released after the rapture!!
I do believe that the Lord is showing you something very powerful. If you are having trouble saying the name of Jesus when confronted with evil this is also a bad sign and I would encourage you to get Christian help from either your pastor or mature Christians that are experienced in spiritual warfare. There is likely some kind of evil oppression in your life and it needs to be dealt with.
No you are not crazy and it was the correct thing to ask for Christians to help.
You can also go to biblefacts.org there is on the web site a book for interpreting dreams using sound Biblical foundation. God bless