Prayers for girls cough

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

Prayers for daughter she keeps having cough ive tried alergy meds its been a while. No fever judt prsy it goes thank u

14 Likes

Hi there,

Just some food for thought…I had a dry cough without a fever that lasted one and a half to two weeks then it suddenly became a wet cough which quickly worstened. As it turned out, I had pneumonia.
I’d like to suggest taking her to a doctor who can listen to her lungs and possibly take X-rays to accurately evaluate her condition.

Please don’t assume it’s nothing…

7 Likes

Prayers for your daughters healing. Much prayers daily,

8 Likes

Now that it’s been a few days, could you please give us an update? How is your daughter now?

3 Likes

Doing much better thanks. I notice all kinds of little kids coughing too. Maybe something is goi g around?
Me and my older kids are fine so unsure what to think

4 Likes

I agree with Vicki that a dry cough can be pneumonia and I know you’re keeping watch. If you’re ever in need of relief and have no lozenges or medicine on hand, a bit of butter or honey can be soothing.

Father in Heaven,
Please watch over M777’s family, especially her daughter with a cough. In Jesus’ Name, thank You. Amen.

3 Likes

PLEASE…don’t assume it’s nothing serious just because you believe something is going around. It would be wise and definitely in her best interest to have her examined by a qualified physician. God forbid she has an infection that needs attention…waiting will only make it worse and create complications requiring more aggressive care.

1 Like

Still praying for child. By his stripes child us healed. In Jesus name.

1 Like

Have you tried ricola throat drops. With honey lemon and echinacea. I get a dry cough as an adult not a cough just dry. Try these cough drops. Praying. Sandra

1 Like

Its finally gone. Its just allergies from this sand bowl the desert

2 Likes

Praise God…that’s wonderful news!

1 Like