Prayers for lost people

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

This is a place to put a name for a lost people who needs prayer to come to Christ .
Put the name and we will give hearts when
we pray . It will be simple , state the name
and we pray put a heart to show the support
that you prayed . This is for anyone who
wants to put a name down .

Dear Lord ,
We pray for the lost people in the world . We ask you open their eyes and seek you . We ask this in your name Jesus Christ amen

Juan , Bernadette , Evan , Mark , Angela ,
dolores , john , diane , steven

15 Likes

Hilton, Ethan, Guy, Lee-Anne, Nicoli, Anthony, Shaun, Nic, Chris, Kathleen, Lynette, Richard, Dalicia.

All prayers would be much appreciated & thank you so much for starting this prayer group :pray:

13 Likes

Abigail, Kyle.

Thank you @becky and everyone. :heart::hugs:

13 Likes

Ryan, Edel, Rashed🙏

12 Likes

we ask Joey will come to you .

12 Likes

Kate, Therese, Mary, Chris, Bridget, Tom, Cindy, Jack, and Caitlin. Thank you!

12 Likes

Please pray for Carolyn. She has terminal brain cancer. I sent her one of the ABC postcards and have been praying for her for a few months now. She was in the Coast Guard when younger and then became a dog show judge and author. I met her through dog shows years ago.

Also please pray for my son-in-law Diran. And for Robert.

Thank you

13 Likes

Arianna, John Michael , John
Daryl, Burt, Jeremy,Kelsy.
Thank you for this opportunity to submit names for salvation!

12 Likes

For Torin, and Abbey. For Jocelyn and Morgan. For Harini and Caleb. For NIKKI, SOPHIA, Joel, Luke, Suzette, David, and Ray. Father let there be no one of these cherished ones left behind. May they all draw near to you as you draw near to them. May any and all who don’t know you, come to you and accept your great gift of eternal life in Christ Jesus.

Thank you to any and all who pray with me, and for giving me this opportunity to pray for your dear ones as well. :blue_heart::pray:t3:

12 Likes

Please pray for my family, friends and enemies. I pray that they will be saved. Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

In America:
Tom and Lenny and their families
Rommel and his family
Margie and her family
Ronnie and his family

Here in the Philippines:
Tan family
Reyes family
Nanquil family
Martinez family
Lejano family

In Japan, please pray for my students:
Kumi
Sanae
Tomomi
Kazuko
Tomo
Ike

13 Likes

Betty and Family, Kathy and Family, Bonnie’s Family, Darlene’s Family, Angela and family, Sharleen’s family, Kate’s Family, Louise’s family.
Thank you

13 Likes

Lisa, Paul, Sherry, Michelle, Brandy, Kristi, Michael, John, Doug, Dennis, Bill, Sue, Frank, Shod, Glenna, Kiri, Glen, Joshua, Emily, Billy, Holly. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ. Blessings to you and your household.

14 Likes

Bruce, Larry, Michael, Jim, John, Ronald, James, Lee, Kathy, Beth, Dave, Bob, Ron, David.

Thank you!

15 Likes

Praying for all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray for all your loved ones, friends and family/relatives.

Let’s all go HOME!

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus come!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

14 Likes

David, Ron, Denise and Wade

14 Likes

Lord, please save Meredith, Homayoun, the Parks family, Tabitha, and Sarah. In Jesus’s name, Amen.

12 Likes

Donica, Lisa, Randall, Kelly, Jacob, Jared, Cara, Brigette, Pamela, Renee, Alan, Jennifer, Landry

13 Likes

Kristina, Adelia,Leo, Aaron, Kim, Nathan, Charles, Lee Anne,Danny.

Lord, open the eyes of our loved ones, friends, and coworkers so that they may be drawn to You through Jesus Christ. Show them that He is the only Way, Truth and the Life. Have mercy on them before Your appearing.
Amen.

10 Likes

Hume, Alex, Mallory
Patrick and family
Donata and family
Judy and family
Kasey and family

10 Likes

Dear lord we all pray in agreement
that you bring them to you . we ask you
open their eyes to see you Jesus who died so we can be with you forever .
we ask to pour out your holy spirit
and put a hedge of protection on them .
we ask this in Your name
Jesus Christ amen

1. List item**stro
12 Likes