Prayers for lost people

Caitlyn, Jayden & Jayden’s parents (submitted elsewhere on the forum)

Lesley and family

Helen and family ( 4 adult children, many grandchildren and some great-grandchildren)

Colleen and family (siblings, nieces and their families)

Victor, Alison, David, Kerri, Lisa ( received ABC’s of Salvation postcards)

SP1 (code name for my daughter) and her husband.

Thank you for praying with me.

7 Likes

God bless you for your boldness in faith to bring all on your list to the Throne of God. We will most certainly lift them up to Him Pax.

5 Likes

I wish that were all on my list, Tony…
Sadly , we know too many as yet unsaved folk - family, friends and acquaintances. But I don’t like to overwhelm people with too many names at once.
I do appreciate your prompt response and prayers. Remembering Rhiannon as I type…

5 Likes

You’re a gem. I appreciate you remembering her.

I do pray for these people. Not in eloquent speech to God. More like a baby. He hears our inner groanings. I groan for the people on this lost list. Why? Because of Rhiannon, and while we’re at it, Danielle. So God’s using those groanings to soften my heart to these other needs.

I identify as….a Jeremiah…the weeping prophet (albeit I am not a prophet) but in my lamentations. As per those others who are burdened to pray continually in private.

6 Likes

@Pax
please put them on the list
you will not overwhelm us
that is what this tent is for .
Many prayer warriors on
our forum .

6 Likes

Well, if you’re sure, Becky… & thank you very much for commencing this topic.

Here are others for whom we pray:

• my husband has a strong desire to reach out to the now elderly parents of his childhood friends - Mrs G, Mr & Mrs T, Mr & Mrs H, Mr W and some neighbours of his mother’s - Mrs H, Mr Y, but his illness and their distance from our home make this a big challenge.

• Tony, Teresa and 3 teenage boys

• Sam, Helena & son, Jeff

• Hunter, a young man who turned up at our home late one night, because, he said, our lights were on, and wanted a hug.

• Rudy

• People of Muslim faith who have received Arabic tracts in the mail.

• People who find ABC’s of Salvation cards left on public transport, in library books or in letter boxes (legal in Australia!) or ABC’s of Salvation coins left in various locations.

• LP & Ann, and rest of this family (Hindus)

• Michael and his son, William

• Shirley’s family

• Pam’s unsaved children and grandchildren

• Garden Club members

• Richard & Julia & family

• My husband’s unsaved Facebook friends

• Len

• Lynne’s siblings, children and step-grandchildren

• Joe & family

• Tim & family

• Kym

• Natasa

• Monique’s family

• Maurice & family

• Mark, Alisha & family

• Cristy & family

• Daniel, Sue & family (JW’s)

• Steven & family

• Peter, Leanne & family

• Another Helen & family

• Drs - past & present : Dr F, Dr M, Dr K (2) , Dr Y (2) , Dr T.

• Louise & family

• Jeana & family

• Barbara and other Jewish ‘girls’ I went to school with.

8 Likes

Dear lord ,
You are our Great Creator
your name is the Great I Am
and You know all these people
personally . You know the numbers
of their hair . we claim Psalms
139 - We ask you bring all
these people listed to you and
all the others listed . We know
you died for us so we can be
with you forever . As we celebrate
the your death and resurrection
this week we ask humbly that
the names put before your feet
will be saved by your blood .
Dear Lord we ask you open
the eyes bring these people to
you . These daughter’s , Sons ,
friends , neighbors , Coworkers,
people that we meet one time
but want them to know about
Your good news of Jesus Christ
and how You died for our sins .
The list is never to long for
you because You know everything
and know when we get up ,
We were not hidden from you
when we were being formed
in a secret place . We claim
the scriptures in the bible
in 2 Peter - for you wish no
one to perish . We pray in agreement with all the prayers
for these lost souls . We ask this
in Your Holy name Jesus Christ
amen

8 Likes

Dear Lord we thank you
for pax spreading Your
good news of salvation .
We praise you Jesus
and we ask that anyone
who finds the ABC’s of
salvation will call upon
your name . We ask this
in your Holy name Jesus Christ
amen

6 Likes

George , Ana her husband
and 4 children . Georges
brother and son and wife .
mr and mrs Yosomoto .

8 Likes

Many others are doing the same and more, Becky eg those billboards and yard signs which Pastor JD used to show at the end of Prophecy Updates. I have even seen a photo of someone with a big ABC’s of Salvation banner on the side of their car. Reason I linked to the ABC’s of Salvation post cards, business cards and challenge coins was so others on this thread might be aware of all the resources available for witnessing.

7 Likes

@Pax
Yes , praise Jesus for all God’s
people spreading the gospel .
Praise Jesus for all his prayer
warriors , Planting seeds ,
helping the the needy , loving
the unbeliever , God uses all
of us for his good purposes .
He will give us gifts according
to his will . Thank you forum
family for all your blessing .

9 Likes

So many lost souls Lord and YOU love them all. YOU died and rose again for us, for ALL.

Father God in Jesus’ name I pray for all the names listed here. There are so many. I am comforted knowing YOU ARE GOD.

Please include my parents and my brothers too. My cousins, my aunts and uncles, our friends, our officemates…our neighbors…too many to mention but YOU KNOW them.

In Jesus’ name I pray amen!

Psalm 31:24
Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.

Isaiah 43:4
Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
nations in exchange for your life.

Luke 12:6-7
Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

We are worth more than sparrows. People are so precious but they do so much evil. Good Father, forgive them in Jesus’ name. We are praying for their salvation. Father God hear our prayers for the lost souls, our love ones even our enemies.

Col 2:2
My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ.

7 Likes

That’s what I said, Raphonzel, but Becky, @becky who started this topic, corrected me…so if you want to list names or initials, you should feel free to do so here.
Of course, sometimes it seems like too many to pray for in one day, so I have a kind of system that covers all within a month. Maybe, with the way the world is going now, I should make that within one week.

Thank you for sharing those verses too.

7 Likes

A lot of names but God knows
when we pray for them . He
knows all their names . I think
through the and pray for all
the people on the list . God
knows my brain cant name
them by heart but he can
because He is the Great “I Am”

8 Likes

Please pray for my older brother, Bruce, younger brother JR and my parents, Tom and Lenny.

Please pray also for my child’s teachers. Bryan, Christine, Mylene, Jayson and Novit.

Thank you so much everyone!

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

11 Likes

Please pray for Amy’s friend (shared elsewhere on the forum)

8 Likes

Oh, how did you know? Each week as I listen to Pastor JD I become more and more desperate. I know the longing others feel to go home at last, but . . . Oh can we still see the goodness of our Lord in the land of the living? I just can’t stop crying and crying out until I KNOW that my children have truly understood and embraced the gospel. I’ve lifted your Rihanna. . . Will you say a prayer for Torin and Abbey? And I pray that anyone reading along here might help me to understand . . . How do I speak into the lives of those who have been so disappointed, crushed in spirit, when they see fervent prayers go unanswered? How do I speak into the lives of those who sooooo long to hear the voice of the Shepherd, but are met with only silence? All I can seem to pray for these lost and wandering ones; all I can seem to pray for myself as I cry for us all . . . Dear, loving Father in Heaven . . . Have mercy . . .

YJIbZrdyMXE

8 Likes
6 Likes

Praying now, :pray:Brenda for a breakthrough to salvation for your dear children.
And thank you for your many prayers for the unsaved people on this thread.

I understand the tension you describe. All I can think of is what a former pastor used to talk about : 2 sides of truth. When we pray for the Lord Jesus to come soon, we are also praying at the very same time for Him to quickly rescue those lost loved ones before He comes for us all.

And we have to keep the faith that He can and does do miracles every hour of the day and night. (thinking now of those ABC’s of Salvation testimonies which Pastor JD used to share at the end of Bible Prophecy updates.) :butgod:
:butterfly:

6 Likes

Beautiful ! Mentioning each name in prayer for salvation.
I pray daily for the little foster children in my son’s care. They are in need of the Holy Spirit to draw them to Him. They are young but need to sense the Hand of the Lord, protecting them and keeping them safe from harm. That they would come to know Him.

8 Likes