Prayers for my granddaughter

I need prayers for my granddaughter. She was baptized last August. Her fiancé is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is an ex con. They do online church now instead of in person, he talks somewhat Christiansen but her eyes are blind. She now avoids family as much as she can. Doesn’t return calls or texts. She has 2 precious children that they now take to babysitters instead of having them in home. I pray for wisdom and discernment for her and that the Lords will be done and set her free.
Thank you
Kimberly

17 Likes

Kimberly, welcome to the forum!

I will pray for your granddaughter and for the Lord to open her eyes to see what He wants her to see.
Letitia

5 Likes

Welcome to this forum and fellowship Kimberley.

Prayed for your situation and trusting that the Lord will open blind eyes where and when needed:

42 Then Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has made you well.” 43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed Him, glorifying God. And all the people, when they saw it, gave praise to God.

Luke 18

Yours in Christ

6 Likes

Hi, Kimberly, and welcome!
I will pray for this concerning family situation.:pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much. Love in Christ

2 Likes

Hey there Kimberly,
Welcome!
I will pray for your family, especially for God to give your daughter wisdom, for the safety of your grandchildren, and for your daughter’s fiancé to give his life to God.
Shalom

4 Likes

@KJR
Kimberly- I can relate all too well to your granddaughter’s situation - she sounds almost exactly like my daughter. I will pray for her - and be encouraged; it took years that were very hard on my wife and I, but my daughter eventually realized the problem she had created and ended her relationship with her loser of a fiancé. She is doing much better now… and her two girls are now 10 and 8.

So there is always hope with God

4 Likes

Thank you Bob. Yes I know God will answer, I just need to be patient. Your words are encouraging

2 Likes

Kimberly, I know what you are going through. My daughter suddenly turned on me and it breaks the heart. I will pray that your daughters eyes will be open and she will see the truth. I also pray for her fiance’ and her 2 sweet babies. Continue to pray, ask for wisdom for yourself so you will know how to better deal with this, and thank God always for what He will be doing in their lives.

2 Likes

It is done in the mighty name of Yeshua!!
Satan, we rebuke you and your works. Be gone!!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

No, its not that. I think she is going through some kind of spiritual battle or has fallen back into drug use.

Not sure what question you are asking…

Forget it, it’s not my business.