Prayers for questions over my exemption

What’s with all theses questions? I SENT AN EXEMPTION for covid 19 for religious
I put Christians pentecostal

They still sent me all theses questions and again asking my religion?

I feel like they are trying to trick me up but maybe it’s something they have to do,what’s going on??!

Your request for a religious accommodation has been received. We have some additional questions to ask to assist in the ART review of your request:

What is your religion?
How long have you held the religious belief underlying your objection?
If you do not have a religious objection to the use of all vaccines, please explain why your objection is limited to particular vaccines.
Please describe the nature of your objection to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Would complying with the COVID-19 vaccination requirement substantially burden your religious exercise? If so, please explain how.
What is your vaccination history (outside of the COVID-19 vaccine, such as flu, tetanus, chicken pox, hepatitis A, rubella, rabies)? Please provide medical records supporting your lack of vaccines.
Do you/have you used any of the below common medicines?

Tylenol Ibuprofen Benadryl Claritin

Pepto Bismol Maalox Sudafed Zoloft

Aspirin Simvastatin Albuterol Suphedrine

Tums Ex-Lax Preparation H Prilosec OTC

Lipitor Zocor Enbrel Azithromycin

Senokot Zostavax MMR Vaccine Varilrix

Motrin Tylenol Cold & Flu Acetaminophen Havrix

So are they trying to ask me if I’m against medicines a d vaccines?

I’m so confused God bless

9 Likes

Wow, medical records showing you haven’t had vaccines? That’s crazy.

4 Likes

For starters - will edit/add as the Lord wills. Everyone else feel free to chip in.

What is your religion?

As previously stated my religion is Christian Pentecostal and is based on my religious belief:

‘3 …that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,’
1 Corinthians 15:3-4

How long have you held the religious belief underlying your objection?

That is immaterial to my current religious objection.

If you do not have a religious objection to the use of all vaccines, please explain why your objection is limited to particular vaccines.

That is immaterial to my current religious objection.

Please describe the nature of your objection to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement.

The nature of my objection would be best presented as series of questions which encompasses both my religious and secular perspectives on this matter:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions, is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Would complying with the COVID-19 vaccination requirement substantially burden your religious exercise? If so, please explain how.

Acquiescence to this injection would infringe on my right to exercise my religious liberty to commit myself holistically to the Lord my God:

5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5

Furthermore it would impede my religious exercise by placing a condemnatory burden of conscience antithetical to my faith:

23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
Romans 14:23

What is your vaccination history (outside of the COVID-19 vaccine, such as flu, tetanus, chicken pox, hepatitis A, rubella, rabies)?

That is immaterial to my current religious objection. [ something about medical record privacy/confidentiality surely?]

Please provide medical records supporting your lack of vaccines.

That is immaterial to my current religious objection. [ something about medical record privacy/confidentiality surely?]

Do you/have you used any of the below common medicines?

13 Likes

For ref, and not necessarily for refuge:

4 Likes

Here is what they are trying to do wit tylenol, pepto, aspirin, tums…these medicines were developed way before fetal stem cell technology existed. From my understanding, sometimes the manufacturer is required to do certain annual testing of their drugs and sometimes those tests may involve aborted fetal stem cell technology. It is wrong for those companies to do these tests especially since the drugs were never made with these cells and the drugs have been out for years. However, it is complelety different with the COVID vaccine which was purposely, knowingly, intentionally designed, produced, and tested using aborted fetal stem cells all along the entire process. Without these cells, there would be no rna vaccine. You can’t say the same for ibuprofen and tylenol.

8 Likes

I’m still unsure what to say or do
My husband says don’t reply to questions
Because it’s my confidentiality
But st same time they are ones who pay me
I’m not taking vaccine, my husband has

So it’s hard to listen to him
He even took one mrna
Back in early 2021 twice before it was mandated/ required

I already told him ot seems I won’t have a job

Of course he first told me if I don’t get an exemption will I take it…makes me so sad

Because I keep telling him about it

Because I tell him all the time in my conscious it’s a sin…

4 Likes

I was told by someone else hr is allowed to ask for medical, they are a part HIPPA exemption law

3 Likes

I think they are trying to trip you up and claim that you have been inconsistent. They want your vaxx history because certain existing vaccines have used fetal cells either in development or testing. I know that Hep A is one of those (you listed it in your original post). The C19 vaxx is not unique there. However, you can certainly argue that you were not aware that these vaxxes used the fetal cells, so you had no objection at the time.

I have discovered that I’ve taken a number of shots that fell into this category. I didn’t know, but, now that I do, I won’t take any more. In fact, I probably won’t take any shots at all in the future, but that’s another story.

I do think that you should answer this question. That’s the whole crux of the religious exemption, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Hi @M777

That may well be true - yet regardless of what HR is legally entitled to require from you in this process, I would propose that you have provided sufficient information in your Religious Exemption form to enable a fair and reasonable consideration/approval of an exemption on religious grounds.

Probing for further details into your medical history would seem to serve no other purpose than to attempt to coerce you into a hypocritical position whereby you will accept one vaccine over another.

Again this is irrelevant; the issue is with this particular vaccine mandate.

It’s like a travel agent asking you whether you would go on holiday to Afghanistan right now and when you respond with ‘no’ they start asking about your holiday history.

Nonsense and folly.

8 Likes

Yes it’s all very evil like
And I don’t even know who is replying in email they have no name but head quarters
They trying to hide like they are guilty

4 Likes

Yes I’m against cv 19 Vax but haven’t had a flu shot since 2019
I’m so confused what to say to my work besides I’m against covid Vax but they’ll use u took others why not this one

It’s like a lose lose situation

Deadline to be Vax is Nov 22

I’m not taking it either way but I want to use words replying that God wants

My husband says I shouldn’t say anything but to me that’s Giving up

I’m called to be bold in Christ I can’t give up

:laughing::blush:

6 Likes

So tomorrow afternoon I have a meeting with HR and the chief nursing officer. I have a ton of anxiety over it because I feel they are going to grill me and try to trip me up. I am going to stick to what I wrote in my statement submitted with my religious exemption request. I am sure they are going to bring up prior vaccines and the medications listed in this thread above. I just pray that God will lead me to say what he wants me to say. I believe that there is going to be a demonic presence/influence during this call because I am dealing with ungodly people and I know the devil does not want the truth nor anything concerning God to be transmitted during this conversation. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for me. It is just absolutely disgusting and ridiculous that any of us have to go through this. The only thing I can say at this point, is that it will be a blessing to get God’s word into the ears of nonbelievers during this call. At this stage, I am pretty neutral over if I lose my job or not. God is in control and if He wants to keep me at this job, He will make it happen or if not, He will provide some thing for me. I did try to stay with “neutral” facts in my statement because I do work for a healthcare organization and they can easily discredit a lot. There’s been a lot that’s come out since I submitted this request and even more facts that I can bring to the table but we will see how the conversation goes. They scheduled the meeting for an hour which I think is pretty excessive so that’s why I am anticipating being grilled.

Thank you in advance for your prayers. And anyone that is going through the same thing right now, my prayers are with you also. I feel that we need to be the salt and light during this time and I guess this is my opportunity to do that.

13 Likes

You have great faith! May the Lord be with you!

5 Likes

Do you have a citable source for this information? Many thanks in advance!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t bookmark any of the pages…but all you have to do is google each drug regarding when discovered/invented…they are all “old” drugs and the history is well documented on many sites…the aborted fetal cell technology didn’t become mainstream until about 20-25 years ago…so like around 1980s

3 Likes

Is this ok for answers, I thought about copying it for an email, but I’m not sure I’m still praying, but I need to reply something, I haven’t yet

2 Likes

My husband keeps telling me it’s against hippaa can’t ask theses things but I keep telling him hr can ask what they want now. I wish he’d understand

It’s sad pray his eyes are opened too

3 Likes

I’m sending it now in email
I’m having trouble sleeping over it. I thought I’d do it before work but
I kept thinking I have to say something I’m unsure how soon they decide these things but it took 7 days first time
To reply
It’s day two for me
Just pray I sleep better and it’s sorted out in God’s timing and his hands in his perfect will.
I work nights too so I’ll be anxious again waiting but I do not need to be. I figure if I get it’s a miracle, if I don’t God has other plans.
Just pray that I’m not in trouble anymore either way. I’m unsure who at work knows but eventually someone has to but right now it’s just in email…
To team that sorts this out with no name but head quarters

5 Likes

My work has denied my religious exemption and are close to denying my medical exemption. They say the CDC states my diagnosis is not contraindicated for the vaccine. If you go to CDC website, no diagnosis is contraindicated…and yet the CDC knows better than two of doctors. The evil spirit behind this has thought of everything leaving it nearly impossible for me/us to get around this mandate, besides outright rejection. I will not comply. God is the only one who can make a way. Please pray and do not comply. The brainwashing is unprecedented.

14 Likes

@M777 and @Longing4HisAppearing [edit] @Michelle84 [/edit] - prayed for God’s guidance through this wilderness for you both (and all in this ridiculous predicament).

God brought His chosen people out of Egypt (bondage/oppression/slavery/World) and to the Promised Land.

And He still will.

In Christ

6 Likes