Prayers for Sister and Friends

Hello Everyone!

Hoping you are all doing well.

Could you please lift my sister and her friends in prayer today. Yesterday, my sister along with members of her church went out to plant an Oak tree.

But shortly after both my sister and her friend became violently ill.

Im not sure about the rest of the church members, but my sister, her friend and her friends entire household are not doing well.

Nauseated, vomiting, diarrhea etc etc.

Update: as writing this i heard that many more people in the community are ill.

Perhaps a stomach bug. Many are complaining about not being able to keep food down. Sore throats, fevers, chills etc

Some buzz is going around about a norovirus.

:pray: Thank you for your prayers.

God bless

:two_hearts:Alissa

14 Likes

I will pray for your sister her friends and all those involved that you mentioned. I hope they find out what this is. :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Lord, I lift up Alissa’ s sister and others in prayer about this mysterious illness that has fallen on them Protect them and deliver them from the suffering. Restore their health and strength. I pray that the forces of evil will be stayed and that they may not be able to touch them anymore.
In Jesus Name
Amen

7 Likes

Do you know if they ate somewhere together?

1 Like

Father in Heaven, thank You that even when it seems like You aren’t, You are working ALL things together for the good of those who love You. Please comfort those who are ill and give their caregivers compassion, patience, strength and immunity from this mysterious illness. We ask that You heal these people— body, soul, mind and spirit. You are a God of miracles; we are asking for a miracle here Father. If it be Your will, please let this illness pass as quickly as it came. In the Name of Yeshua, our Kinsman-Redeemer, thank You. Amen.

4 Likes

Father God, thank you Alissa. I thank You that You are healing her sister and her sister’s friends. We lift them up to You. In Jesus’ name I pray amen!!!

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Hearing that God has the power to clear up wounds and mend a broken heart could resonate with your loved one. Psalm 147:3

2 Likes

Hello! Here’s a little update:

I just spoke to my sister and she is still feeling pretty terrible. But abit better than yesterday. :pray:

I asked her about her recent whereabouts other than the Tree Planting Ceramony and this is what she said:

(Taken from today’s text with my sister)

:point_down:

“I was at her house the day before for about an hour before I had a concert.”

(Referring to her friend Laura, who is also now really sick)

“It took 30 hours to hit full force.”

“8 hours of being violently sick. No other way to put it”

“I couldn’t breath I was throwing up so bad”

“I had reached out to revival around midnight asking for prayers. It was so bad.”

“Right now I am burping with a headache.”

“Drinking as much fluids as I can”

“I’ve eaten very little.”

“I ate a little late last night (some can soup) and I made a cup of soup a bit ago.”

“Many years ago (before Lilly) I caught a stomach flu like this. It was at a wedding. My niece just got out of the hospital. Everyone got sick.”

“I do think it’s a norovirus or something similar”

I mentioned that I asked for prayer for both her and her friends and she told me to tell you all “Thank you💖”

3 Likes