Prayers over divorce

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

Not only are protection orders drop but now for divorce my husband doesnt ok me moving to texas with kids
So now we go to clinic. Im worried my husband and son will lie again like they did to judge and other to cyfd. Plz pray im so heartbroken

Hes still under investigation by af

12 Likes

Father God in Heaven, I say this prayer in the all mighty and precious name of Jesus. Lord please bless this sister with peace and comfort her Lord. I prayed for her earlier, but I believe she needs to feel you now Lord. Lord you know the particulars going on, I prayed earlier for her protection. Lord I believe she needs other believers around her soon. To edify and encourage, comfort her. Lord please start healing her broken heart. Amen

6 Likes

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted. More info: About the Prayer Requests category

Please pray for me mpo was dropped but hes still under investigation pray for pur divorce too

10 Likes

Father God in Heaven, I say this prayer in the all mighty and precious name of Jesus. Lord I ask for a hedge of protection around this sister and a powerful angel given charge to protect her where ever she may go. Lord I ask for her to be given peace, the peace that only you can give that goes beyond all understanding. Lord I pray that this sister will continuely grow closer to you by revealing yourself and comforting her through your Word. As we all are continuely growing in you until the day of redemption when you call us up to be with you. And Lord I ask you please heal her heart. TAmen.

6 Likes

Dear Sister M777
I have prayed over your requests and will continue to pray as the Lord leads. :pray: :pray: :pray:

You are probably going through a really hard time right now and perhaps would like someone to talk to privately. I am sure there are many sisters in the forum that would be willing to talk with you.
Please let us know.

6 Likes

Thank yu everyone for prayers also prsy my sleep is better i go to be between 10 and 11but wake arou d 3 or 5 am every morning i pray a little than

4 Likes

Any time is good, but waking up not able to go back to sleep is a great time to pray. Bless you sister. You’re in my prayers all the time too.

2 Likes

Cant catch s bresk now my olfest has a cough and so do i appoare almost non existence but we are trying to go tomorrow evening pray for us i judt wanted to hsng out with a friend on my day’s off noe unsure

I cant imagine my life without my kid’s im crying now

2 Likes

Is that definite, probable or only possible, @M777?
If it’s not a definite decision by a judge, then we must pray for the very best outcome for your children and yourself, and trust our Heavenly Father to work all things together for your good.

I hope you do get an opportunity to meet with your friend and that you all recover from these symptoms very soon.
Your sister in Christ,
Pax

2 Likes

Just waiting i told lawyer i want to move closer to family out of state wiyh kids,husband onjective now it went to court clinic just waiting on one to be open supposedly in best interest of kids but i dont trust courts anymore after this

1 Like

I understand that very well, :butgod: is over all and You can always trust Him, even though at times it feels like He is remote from your problems and difficulties. Praying for you now again to be at peace and get some needed rest. :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes